PDA

View Full Version : DP Swirl Eliminators

Jimmie
01-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Just got DP Swirl Eliminators and Final Finishing Polish, but I'm having buyers remorse. Never hear you guys talk about the DP line. Hear a lot about XMT stuff ( wish that's what i'd have got ). What do you think ? Can I still have perrty good success with the DP ?

ehuth1
01-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Justin has spoke pretty good things about the DP line.

CalgaryDetail
01-03-2007, 11:26 PM
I havent used any dp products, exluding the old sealent. From what i have heard every product offered by dp is awsome. The problem is that it only comes in larger sizes so alot of people dont want to order, as well as its a hiden jewl, most people think of it as a pro line. I ordered some of the interior dressing, it should be on my door step when i get home. But i know personaly, once the credit card is paid off that i will order everything from that line im intrsted in, which is almost everything

supercharged
01-03-2007, 11:36 PM
They are good swirl removers, but are not sun friendly.

Kelso
01-04-2007, 12:07 AM
personally i try not to do any work(other than a wash) in the sun. so that becomes a non issue for me. i know justin had great success with it and i think i might look into it myself, the DP line is amazing you really cant mess up when buyin that stuff

Jimmie
01-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Thank you guys. I feel a lot better about my decision. They are still on sale. Normally each is $16.99 now $9.99 ( 16 oz. ).

ScottB
01-04-2007, 07:29 AM
DP is a fabulous line but sometimes overlooked because of the sheer amount of products within AG. You wont be sorry, its a great product line.