PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Online Review !!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Bates Detailing
04-24-2011, 07:55 PM
I was stoked that I just read this online. I took a note out of Kris's book and just started asking people to go online and review the job...... already got one in! This is what it said :

04/21/2011

Great Customer Service, wonderful job! We purchased a used car for our daughter which had previously been owned by a heavy, HEAVY, smoker. Without a personal reference for an auto detailer, we relied on a Google search to find a local detailing company who could remove the odor.

I was most impressed with B & B Mobile Detailing for several reasons. The staff was super courteous and congenial, prompt, and most importantly, thorough!

After the work was completed, I received a follow up call the next day to ensure that we were satifised with the smoke removal. As I mentioned, the smoke smell was very strong; I felt that even after treatment, the smell was still somewhat lingering, although much imrovement was made. Anthony immediately scheduled a convenient time with me to return and take further action on the vehicle (no additional cost to me).
Mission accomplished!

I was so impressed that I scheduled a full detail for my vehicle, which was performed yesterday. They do a wonderful job and are very concerned that the customer's expectations are met.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a great detailer.

Did I mention the staff is super courteous and friendly? In a society where subpar customer service seems to be the norm, this company really stands out, providing good, old fashioned great customer service!

Give them a call!

This really makes me feel good :dblthumb2:

mark58
04-24-2011, 08:00 PM
That was great!
You should be proud.

mdb917
04-24-2011, 08:00 PM
:applause:

That had to make your day when you read that. Congratulations!!!

dad07
04-24-2011, 08:09 PM
Very Cool Anthony!!!!! You must feel very proud!

DLaw
04-24-2011, 08:22 PM
That's what it is all about. Nice work!!

Bates Detailing
04-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanx guys - Im totally one of those people that lose sleep wondering if I missed something and if the customer is happy..... been detailing a LONG time but it still gets me worrying - anyone else feel that way?!?!?!?

James K
04-24-2011, 08:33 PM
That's great Anthony! Excellent review. I am like you in that I always want to know how the person truly feels and if they are 100% satisfied.

dad07
04-24-2011, 08:34 PM
Thanx guys - Im totally one of those people that lose sleep wondering if I missed something and if the customer is happy..... been detailing a LONG time but it still gets me worrying - anyone else feel that way?!?!?!?

EVERYDAY! my Friend. LOL

Kristopher1129
04-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Nice! Once you accumulate a good amount of reviews...I'm tellin you, it will bring you more and more customers. It's crazy how well it works. Keepem comin!

You should add a little section or two on your site that people can click to leave a review. The easier you make it for them...the more likely they'll do it for you.

I've got it setup now so that people who leave their emails with me get a follow up email, and a link to leave a review. Works like a charm.:dblthumb2:

I've also been surprised at how many people leave their email with me. All I did was start asking, and probably 90% of people give it out.

Bates Detailing
04-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Nice! Once you accumulate a good amount of reviews...I'm tellin you, it will bring you more and more customers. It's crazy how well it works. Keepem comin!

You should add a little section or two on your site that people can click to leave a review. The easier you make it for them...the more likely they'll do it for you.

I've got it setup now so that people who leave their emails with me get a follow up email, and a link to leave a review. Works like a charm.:dblthumb2:

I've also been surprised at how many people leave their email with me. All I did was start asking, and probably 90% of people give it out.

Good info man - I will probably get that tossed on the site as soon as I get time to work on the site lol. I may outsource that very soon :xyxthumbs:

Kristopher1129
04-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Good info man - I will probably get that tossed on the site as soon as I get time to work on the site lol. I may outsource that very soon :xyxthumbs:

I've considered having my website done professionally so many times. I just hate the fact that I'll have to pay to have it monitored, and won't have instant access to change it as I see fit.

But yeah, you should definitely add a link for people to click. People will do it. But I gotta say, nothing works better than a follow up email. It's worked great.

03z71
04-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Congrats to you...

bimmer325!
04-24-2011, 11:18 PM
been detailing a LONG time but it still gets me worrying - anyone else feel that way?!?!?!?...the ONLY ones who worry like you do regardless of how long they have done detailing or not...are the ones who take pride in their work. It is a "self-check" for yourself. The day you don't feel that way anymore is the day you stop caring about your craftsmanship and pride. Congrats to you and the staff for your good work.

Perfections
04-25-2011, 08:12 AM
That's awesome man, stuff like that makes all the hard work worth it :)

SeaJay's
04-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Awesome Anthony!

I have a dedicated page on my website for reviews where people can click on it and write one. Obviously all reviews have to be approved prior to being posted, but it's a nice little feature.