PDA

View Full Version : Nice Deal

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
01-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Grabbed this for 22 bucks including shipping, 2 unopened 100 gram Clay Bars, 3 new Megs Quick Detailer and two Micros (the guy threw the micros in as he thought shipping was a little high,that was nice). Can't beat this, heck, if I got to the store to get the Megs Smooth Surface kit it's like 18 bucks alone. I love the Megs QD'er, excellent lubricity for claying and decent touch qd'er as well. Clay Bars are awsome as well, love it's grabbiness.

and yes that's real Ivory holders in the back....shhhhh, I'm not a poacher lol, have more, been in the family for years lol
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/Surfer-Chris/DSC02783.jpg
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/Surfer-Chris/DSC02783.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

ryandamartini
01-03-2007, 08:31 PM
nice deal. Im soon going to be experimenting with 4 in 1 to mix up gallons of lube.

Nice deal! :)

joe.p
01-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Surfer i almost beleived you weren't a poacher until i seen the baby Croc head on the right ;) The Megs products Looks to be a sweet deal..

Ryan why not purchase a gallon of Megs Last Touch detail Spray and dilute it for claying..

ryandamartini
01-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Surfer i almost beleived you weren't a poacher until i seen the baby Croc head on the right ;) The Megs products Looks to be a sweet deal..

Ryan why not purchase a gallon of Megs Last Touch detail Spray and dilute it for claying..
Ive tried diluting QD for spray, but being in Fla, it always seems that if shade evades me for long it will stop and marr the paint. As a result I usually end up using ALOT of the diluted stuff.

Just trying to search for new solutions. :)

Gary Sword
01-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Nice deal Surfer, And Joe he really is a poacher, I saw an article in the news paper Surfer Busted With Croc. In A White SUV. Actually I think it was only a gator.

Surfer
01-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Nice deal Surfer, As Joe he really is a poacher, I saw an article in the news paper Surfer Busted With Croc. In A White SUV.That sucker almost got away, damn 20 foot croc hanging out the back, didn't think anybody would notice :D

joe.p
01-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Ive tried diluting QD for spray, but being in Fla, it always seems that if shade evades me for long it will stop and marr the paint. As a result I usually end up using ALOT of the diluted stuff.

Just trying to search for new solutions. :)
Hmmm, i haven't had that problem probably because i clay in the garage..I know how hot and humid it get in florida and can see why the lube would dry out on a hot panel..

Gary,
Surfer is the new up and coming Croc Hunter :D

Surfer
01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Hmmm, i haven't had that problem probably because i clay in the garage..I know the how it gets in florida and can see the lube drying out on a hot panel..

Gary,
Surfer is the new up and coming Croc Hunter :DNext time I'll have to borrow Gary's Viper or Lambo and throw the Croc on top, suv doesn't make for fast get away vehicle:D

BTW - anybody know if AG sells the Megs QD'er above, searched and couldn't find it, it may only come in the Megs Smooth Surface kit? I really reccomend this stuff, excellent lubricity.

Gary Sword
01-03-2007, 10:27 PM
That sucker almost got away, damn 20 foot croc hanging out the back, didn't think anybody would notice :D

You need a bigger surf board if you are going to hide a croc that big. I also have a no croc policy in all of my cars, they are only ok in my pickup truck.

sparkie
01-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Cool deal!

supercharged
01-04-2007, 02:32 AM
What a deal!

ryandamartini
01-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Hmmm, i haven't had that problem probably because i clay in the garage..I know how hot and humid it get in florida and can see why the lube would dry out on a hot panel..

Gary,
Surfer is the new up and coming Croc Hunter :D

The parentals hog the garage -_- It seems to be the Supra's throneroom so I dont even ask.

P1et
01-04-2007, 07:13 AM
NICE DEAL! Where did you find it???

Gottabekin
01-04-2007, 08:25 AM
cool, how are the meg's clay?

supercharged
01-04-2007, 10:24 AM
Is that an alligator head in that picture?:D