PDA

View Full Version : Optimum No Rinse in foam gun

dave0mary
04-21-2011, 11:23 AM
I have a Gilmore gun and love it. I just bought my first bottle on ONR. Can it go in my Gilmore and be worth it? I never need to use the no rinse/limited water app as I have no restrictions. I detail cars at my house. Since ONR is so slick, wouldn't that characteristic make it good for a gun?Feed back please

TroyScherer
04-21-2011, 11:35 AM
ONR doesn't really foam. The point of the foam gun is to coat the car in a layer of foam that will begin to break up the dirt. I don't see it as a very good option for a foam gun. I use it as a wash additive or No Rinse Wash, clay lube.

Flash Gordon
04-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Put it in there and see what happens and report back your findings :surrender:

HeavyMetal
04-21-2011, 11:51 AM
I have a Gilmore gun and love it.

I just got one and can't wait to try it. The wife asked what it was and I told her. She asked if it was really needed. I said, "Nooo, but I wanted it; it shoots soap foam." She said, "Geez, I'm living with a three year-old."

PA DETAILER
04-21-2011, 11:57 AM
I just got one and can't wait to try it. The wife asked what it was and I told her. She asked if it was really needed. I said, "Nooo, but I wanted it; it shoots soap foam." She said, "Geez, I'm living with a three year-old."

:laughing:
i love mine! one of the best things i purchased for my detail swag. 2oz of soap, fill with water, shake and go to town. :xyxthumbs:

CEE DOG
04-21-2011, 12:00 PM
I said, "Nooo, but I wanted it; it shoots soap foam." She said, "Geez, I'm living with a three year-old."

:laughing: :laughing:

SeaJay's
04-21-2011, 12:08 PM

lol My gf said the same thing about my foam cannon.

silverfox
04-21-2011, 12:19 PM
From playing with a rubber ducky in the bubble bath...to washing cars with a foam gun.... apparently is a hard habit to break.

Now putting ONR in a foam gun...that's pure sacrilege..!!!...

BobbyG
04-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Put it in there and see what happens and report back your findings :surrender:

Now where did I hear that before.....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seem like the logical thing to do......:props:

BobbyG
04-21-2011, 12:24 PM
lol My gf said the same thing about my foam cannon.

Jason,

Are you bragging or complaining? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HeavyMetal
04-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Hmm, new pick-up line; Hey baby, wanna play with my foam gun?

SeaJay's
04-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Jason,

Are you bragging or complaining? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Neither...I do love my foam cannon though! Im the MAN

panthercz
04-21-2011, 12:44 PM
I've mixed onr with some other car shampoos before in a foam gun. It doesn't foam as much but does add lubricity.

Old Tiger
04-21-2011, 02:42 PM
My 7 & 4 year old grands love mine!