PDA

View Full Version : Buying this Pressure Washer.. good?

tianh
04-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Hey guys,

I am about to buy this pressure washer to use on my car. Amazon.com: AR North America AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM 11 Amp Electric Pressure Washer With Hose Reel: Patio, Lawn & Garden (http://www.amazon.com/AR-North-America-AR383-Electric/dp/B002Z8E52Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303168935&sr=8-1)

Can anyone let me know if the foam cannon will work with this pressure washer? I don't see the fitting on the Autogeeks website, or would the MTM or camspray plug and play on this guy?

john b
04-18-2011, 07:25 PM
no the fiitings ag carries will not fit on ar pw-trust me-

tianh
04-18-2011, 07:26 PM
no the fiitings ag carries will not fit on ar pw-trust me-

damn, so what is my solution? I am probably going to end up buying the MTM Hydro then, do you know if that will fit the AR blue?

john b
04-18-2011, 07:38 PM
well,what ieventually had to get a new standard pw hose with a new trigger gun with a quick dissconect-got it all at northern tool for 40.00$-or any other retail place that carries pw supplies becouse even ar themselfs dont carry a fitting to go to a foam cannon,so in the end thats what i did-it was easier and faster than spending hours on end trying to find a fiiting that MAY work

tianh
04-18-2011, 07:41 PM
So northern tool has a hose that will fit directly onto the ar PW unit? Could you link me to this hose and gun by any chance? I would greatly appreciate it

john b
04-18-2011, 07:49 PM
actually northern tool sells the ar pw-check there web site its all standard stuff as far as electric pw goes

tianh
04-18-2011, 07:56 PM
actually northern tool sells the ar pw-check there web site its all standard stuff as far as electric pw goes

I do see that it sells the ar pw, but I dont know which hose and new gun I should buy in case I do buy the AR blue pressure washer.

john b
04-18-2011, 08:24 PM
it will be a standard hook up for electric pw-i even checked there hoses on the ar when i was there just for chits and giggles,you will want a standard pw hose,that has female ends on both sides and a standard triger gun for pw,and a 1/4 inch thread by quick disconect to hook up the foam cannons you described

ObsessiveAutoDetail
04-18-2011, 09:15 PM
it will be a standard hook up for electric pw-i even checked there hoses on the ar when i was there just for chits and giggles,you will want a standard pw hose,that has female ends on both sides and a standard triger gun for pw,and a 1/4 inch thread by quick disconect to hook up the foam cannons you described

Thats what I did. AR is a wonderful pressure washer. You'll really like it.

tianh
04-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Thats what I did. AR is a wonderful pressure washer. You'll really like it.

Could you help me find what I need? Northern tool has like ten different guns and hoses, not sure which one would work :(

tianh
04-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Here's all the accessories that Northern Tool sells, if you guys could point out which ones I need that would be awesome..

Pressure Washer Parts + Accessories | Pressure Washers | Northern Tool + Equipment (http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_pressure-washers+pressure-washer-accessories)

tianh
04-19-2011, 07:41 PM
bump!