PDA

View Full Version : Watch it now! - DetailFest Saturday and Sunday Classes - Live Broadcast!

Pages : [1] 2

Mike Phillips
04-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Watch it now! - DetailFest Saturday and Sunday Classes - Live Broadcast! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/autogeek-s-detailfest-info/34895-watch-now-detailfest-saturday-sunday-classes-live-broadcast.html)

Autogeek is always leading the online detailing discussion forum world with new and innovative educational firsts! We're proud to share our "Live Broadcasts" from this year's 6th Annual DetailFest in the order of our Saturday and Sunday class schedule.

We would like to thank our VIP Pro Detailer Guests of Honor Joe Fernandez and Renny Doyle along with representatives from our featured companies, Bob Eichelberg, Dr. David Ghodoussi, Rick Goldstein, Jason Rose, David Pedre, Chris Lamb, Doug Lamb, Steve Gay and Sam Lankford.

Also a HUGE thank you to, Max McKee, President and CEO of Palm Beach Motoring for having the vision and entrepreneurial spirit to provide the resources to video and broadcast these classes live and to now make them available online.

Saturday Class 1
Flex Polishers Class with Bob Eichelberg

- Live Broadcast - Flex Polishers Class at Autogeek's 6th Annual DetailFest

Saturday Class 2
Optimum Polymer Technologies with David Ghodoussi

- Autogeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest - Optimum Class

Saturday Class 3
RaggTopp Products with Rick Goldstein

- Live Broadcast - Raggtopp Detailing Class at Autogeek's 6th Annual DetailFest

Sunday Class 1
Meguiar's Microfiber DA Correction System with Jason Rose

- Autogeek's 6th Annual Detail Fest - Meguiar's Class

Sunday Class 2
Removing Swirls using Pinnacle Polishes with Mike Phillips

- Live Broadcast - Removing Swirls with Pinnacle Polishes at Autogeek's 6th Annual DetailFest

Sunday Class 3
Pad Washing with Chris Lamb and the Grit Guard Universal Pad Washer
Motorcycle Detailing with Steve Gay from S100 and Sam Lankford from Ultima

- Live Broadcast - Pad Cleaning followed by Motorcycle Detailing - Autogeek's 6th Annual DetailFest

Also, feel free to share this video with your car buddies via e-mailing them the link to this thread or sharing the link to this thread on other forums as long as you abide by the forum rules.

:)

Bunky
04-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Thanks for posting these.

Mike Phillips
04-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Thank Max...

We had a lot of requests to make these live broadcasts available online or on CD so Max gave Yancy the green light to get them up...

Porsche Pilot
04-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Great job as usual AG. It was fun to watch even though I was at the class. Do I look that bloated in person? Yancy's camera added a good 15 pounds to me.:cry:

maximus20895
04-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Yea, thank me :P

I downloaded it and will watch it later tonight. Pretty excited! :)

Mike Phillips
04-19-2011, 07:40 AM
Great job as usual AG. It was fun to watch even though I was at the class.

I enjoyed watching it too... it's very different to watch from behind the camera after being in front of the camera...

Do I look that bloated in person? Yancy's camera added a good 15 pounds to me.:cry:

Tell me about it... seeing myself on camera led me to drop over 20 pounds... feels good though, especially at the age of 50

SeaJay's
04-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Great job as usual AG. It was fun to watch even though I was at the class. Do I look that bloated in person? Yancy's camera added a good 15 pounds to me.:cry:

HAHA I hear you! I need to go on a diet pronto!

Porsche Pilot
04-19-2011, 09:16 AM
I am on tv at least 3 times a week. I am at a point where I no longer find it fascinating to watch myself. In fact, I find myself to be repulsive. Mrs. Pilot is coming around to that train of thought too I think. The worst invention EVER was the high definition cameras. They show every single little flaw in your face, hair, body, etc. Hell, I think they can even make my dna look bad.

Mike, you looked good and healthy. Congrats for droppin' the pounds. I wish I had the willpower and drive.

Yancy
04-20-2011, 07:40 AM
I am on tv at least 3 times a week. I am at a point where I no longer find it fascinating to watch myself. In fact, I find myself to be repulsive. Mrs. Pilot is coming around to that train of thought too I think. The worst invention EVER was the high definition cameras. They show every single little flaw in your face, hair, body, etc. Hell, I think they can even make my dna look bad.

Mike, you looked good and healthy. Congrats for droppin' the pounds. I wish I had the willpower and drive.

LOL too funny!

AeroCleanse
04-20-2011, 11:10 AM
Nice video, would be awesome to see all the sessions.

Mike Phillips
04-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Nice video, would be awesome to see all the sessions.

We're working on it... from my first post...

As time allows we will be uploading the other 5 classes so stay tuned...

:dblthumb2:

AeroCleanse
04-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks Mike, I got a lot out of the Optimum video.

Perfections
04-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Mike thanks for doing this as I was working on cars and couldn't view the live streams or make it to df, maybe next year :)

Mike Phillips
04-21-2011, 08:03 AM
***Update***

The RaggTopp Class with Rick Goldstein has now been added to the first post in this thread.

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN

Mike Phillips
04-22-2011, 08:30 AM
***Update***

The Meguiar's Microfiber DA Correction Class and the Pinnacle Swirl Removal Class have now been added to the first post in this thread.

Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN Im the MAN