PDA

View Full Version : who is Autogeek

CalgaryDetail
01-03-2007, 01:20 AM
I have been hunting and searching but it is imposable to get pictures of the AG team, its always nice to know who you are talking to. I finnaly found some pics of max (there in meghan pic thing), so can we PLEASE get a pic of the AG team. cumon., jen you know i luv ya, do this for me :righton:

MikeyC
01-03-2007, 01:52 AM
There are pictures of the staff on the Autogeek store website.

CalgaryDetail
01-03-2007, 02:14 AM
I know, but still i dont kow who is who. Im on Ag enought i should know by now but i dont lol. ohh well i guees im just gonna have to image who these people are lol

JeffW
01-03-2007, 06:25 AM
Way back when (actually March 06, not long after this site went live) I suggested a "People of Autogeek" series so we could get to know the whole crew - not only those that we typically speak with, but also all the other people behind the scenes who help make AG tick so well.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31

May we can garner enough support for our AG buds to start something like this...

NorahCRV
01-03-2007, 07:13 AM
Some pics of the AG folks here: http://www.autogeek.net/meetstaff.html Im the MAN

joe.p
01-03-2007, 07:28 AM
There are Pics in the gallery as well..Mehgan took the time to Document the entire move..Theres a newer pic of Jason mean and Lean after stocking the entire warehouse lol....

Meghan
01-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Ok take a peak at the Christmas Party thread I just posted.

Bigfoot
01-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Ok take a peak at the Christmas Party thread I just posted.

I just took a peek at the Christmas party pics, and they're great! But, girl,you look serious,need to give us a smile like this:D !

Joey:cheers:

Meghan
01-03-2007, 08:51 AM
I just took a peek at the Christmas party pics, and they're great! But, girl,you look serious,need to give us a smile like this:D !

I am sorry, drove home that day from a weekend away in Orlando, just in time to make the party. Was a bit tired, otherwise I would be :cheers: :D :cheers: Im the MAN :cheers: Im the MAN

Bigfoot
01-03-2007, 08:53 AM
I am sorry, drove home that day from a weekend away in Orlando, just in time to make the party. Was a bit tired, otherwise I would be :cheers: :D :cheers: Im the MAN :cheers: Im the MAN

Oh, sorry Hon, didn't know that:o But still expecting that big pic soon!:D