PDA

View Full Version : Recent College Grad - I need to start my career!

suprachica79
04-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey guys. Graduated May 2010 with a Bachelors in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management. Am going for my MBA at Southern CT State University in the mean time since I can't afford my loans from Mass. College of Pharmacy. I have extensive pharmaceutical knowledge, have been working as a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician all throughout college and still now while I am looking for a career starter. I'm looking for any jobs in the fields of-

-Clinical Data Management
-Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device Sales Rep
-Data Analyst
-Business Development Analyst
-Clinical Research
-Financial Analyst
-anything in business side of medicine

I'm not picky, all that I request is it is within 50-70 miles of Hartford, CT. I'm looking for experience, anything to get my career started. I work like a dog, and will work like crazy for anyone who will give me a chance.

Flash Gordon
04-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Hey guys. Graduated May 2010 with a Bachelors in Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management. Am going for my MBA at Southern CT State University in the mean time since I can't afford my loans from Mass. College of Pharmacy. I have extensive pharmaceutical knowledge, have been working as a Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician all throughout college and still now while I am looking for a career starter. I'm looking for any jobs in the fields of-

-Data Analyst
-Clinical Research
-Financial Analyst

I'm not picky, all that I request is it is within 50-70 miles of Hartford, CT. I'm looking for experience, anything to get my career started. I work like a dog, and will work like crazy for anyone who will give me a chance.

You sound like a real go getter. Hopefully someone will see this that is more familar in this field then me

Good luck,

Flash

suprachica79
04-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Thanks Flash. I am really open to anything at this point as I am per diem at my current job and can have 5 hours one week and 40 the next. And no paid time off or the sense that I'm going anywhere. It's a very dead-end job

jslym777
04-17-2011, 10:49 PM
sometimes you have to be willing to relocate to find what youre looking for. i graduated with a bachelors degree in business finance, there are great opportunities if you can make the move.

FUNX650
04-18-2011, 01:18 PM

-Data Analyst
-Clinical Research
-Financial Analyst

Hi and good luck. Maybe this:Pharmaceutical Jobs in CT on CareerBuilder.com (http://www.careerbuilder.com/Jobs/Connecticut/Category/Pharmaceutical/)

suprachica79
04-18-2011, 09:02 PM
sometimes you have to be willing to relocate to find what youre looking for. i graduated with a bachelors degree in business finance, there are great opportunities if you can make the move.

Yeah, I know this is the case alot, but I'm not in a position to move right now. There are alot of jobs out in Boston since that is the Pharma Capital of the world but A) I was miserable there when I went to school and B) I can't move away from the family and from the girlfriend, she relies on me too much to up and move. So right now I don't have the option unfortunately.