PDA

View Full Version : Price increase on the XC3401?

Kaban
04-15-2011, 12:26 PM
I just noticed the price jumped from $309.99 to $319.99. Any reason for that? Thought that was pretty interesting...

Is it because of the new backing plate that makes the machine more appealing to many people who like smaller pads?

Meghan
04-15-2011, 12:41 PM
MAP was raised by Flex by $10 last week, you will find all authorized Flex Dealers have that machine at 319.99

BobbyG
04-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Probably due to the continued devaluation of the US dollar. The dollar is becoming worth less and less because of this country's debt and the lack of adequate collateral...

One of the big reasons behind the escalating gas prices at the pump...

Kaban
04-15-2011, 01:01 PM
That really is quite concerning.... I hope the PE14 doesnt jump in price because I still need to buy that one.

loudog2
04-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Probably due to the continued devaluation of the US dollar. The dollar is becoming worth less and less because of this country's debt and the lack of adequate collateral...

1.44us-1euro.

Old Tiger
04-15-2011, 01:17 PM

I couldnt pass on it! Chad said it has hardly been used, Saw they raised the price to $319. I hate liberal spending making our $$ worthless!

jpegs13
04-15-2011, 01:27 PM

I'll gladly put our President up for collateral if that will help. :D

C. Charles Hahn
04-15-2011, 01:29 PM
I hate liberal spending making our $$ worthless!

Yeah, because tax cuts for big business and the rich have nothing to do with the problem (which will ultimately lead to the elimination of the middle class in this country).

Can't complain about the Government spending money it doesn't have unless you also complain about the Government willfully choking off one of its biggest potential revenue streams -- oh wait, if we complained about that then the Government would HAVE the money to spend! What a concept!

bigdeal
05-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah, because tax cuts for big business and the rich have nothing to do with the problem (which will ultimately lead to the elimination of the middle class in this country).

Can't complain about the Government spending money it doesn't have unless you also complain about the Government willfully choking off one of its biggest potential revenue streams -- oh wait, if we complained about that then the Government would HAVE the money to spend! What a concept!Why not just go ahead and confiscate 100% of all the wealth of those horrible rich folks making over $250k a year. In so doing, you'll generate enough tax revenue to run the US government for about 7 months at current spending levels. Then where do you go from there? Confiscating even more of the wealth of private individuals via changes to the tax structure isn't the solution (per CBO, for every $1 in taxes taken in, Washington spends $1.40). Radically cutting US spending, primarily in entitlement programs, is the solution, but we know that isn't going to happen under 'this' administration.

Oh, and as long as Mr. Bernanke keeps the printing presses at the US Treasury running 24/7/365 (like they have been for the past two years) plan on your dollar continuing to buy less, and look for a huge blast of inflation in the near future which should cripple the enemic economic recovery we've seen to date. This administration can continue to try and game the system, but the system 'will' eventually correct itself, and when it does, all of us are in for a world of hurt.

TWEEDERTWEEK
05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
I second that... can we throw in Hillary as a bonus?

Ted S.
05-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Alls I'm gonna say is that we need to reinstill supply side economic devices. :xyxthumbs:

Shane731
05-09-2011, 03:59 PM

I second that... can we throw in Hillary as a bonus?

Yeah, but who'd want 'em? :laughing:

Kaban
02-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Just looked.... price went up again... the PE14 too. If I keep these buffers long enough I can sell them at a profit haha.

VISITOR
02-27-2012, 12:56 AM
it seems to keep going up in $10 increments... :dunno: