PDA

View Full Version : Long time forumer, first time orderer

StoneRaizer
04-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Hey AG,

I finally got around to swallowing the shipping costs from Florida to Canada and received two deliveries this week. Both boxes were well packed with no room for the products to move around inside. It also only took 5 business days (not counting Saturday/Sunday) for each package to travel up the Eastern US coast from Florida to my hometown, roughly 3 hours north of Syracuse, NY, right on the Canada/USA border.

I wish your shipping costs to Canada were less expensive, but the selection of products, quality in packing, competitive pricing and fast shipping make it worth the cost.

Thanks!

BobbyG
04-14-2011, 07:25 PM
They are pretty good aren't they.....:props:

watson1000
04-14-2011, 08:10 PM
Did you have shipped across the border to canada? if so how much was duty and brokerage fees?
Glenn

StoneRaizer
04-15-2011, 07:36 AM
I imagine there were but I don't know where to find that information. Help?

watson1000
04-15-2011, 10:13 AM
Did you have to pay the delivery guy any money when he dropped it off to you ,that is where they get you when shipping from U.S. to Canada.

Glenn

DLB
04-15-2011, 10:20 AM
right on the Canada/USA border.You don't have any US friends? ;)

DLB

StoneRaizer
04-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Did you have to pay the delivery guy any money when he dropped it off to you ,that is where they get you when shipping from U.S. to Canada.

Glenn

There was a delivery notice on my door to pick up the package at the local post office. When I went to pick it up I didn't have to pay anything. Guess I got lucky!

You don't have any US friends? ;)

DLB

I do but I don't have a passport. :(