PDA

View Full Version : Megs MF DA kit, with a broken nozzle :/

aTeam
04-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I received my MF DA kit today! My compound bottle came somewhat broken though, I didn't even notice it until I shook it and pink cinnamon smelling fluid splattered on my shirt and the wall! (I thought this stuff didn't sling! :laughing:)

I'm not too bummed about it though, I just need some silicone sealant or super glue for the bottom of the spout then its time to :buffing:
I wonder how it happened though lol

Harleyguy
04-14-2011, 06:40 PM
If you bought from AG give them a call and they will correct the problem .

aTeam
04-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Nah its not worth sending back. I've got the itch detail with the weekend starting tomorrow :)

5.4 Shelby
04-14-2011, 07:52 PM
Nah its not worth sending back. I've got the itch detail with the weekend starting tomorrow :)
I'd probably call them. The bottle is re-usable. I bought the larger size polishes to refill my small bottle with.

aTeam
04-14-2011, 09:17 PM
I just used a little heat to melt the plastic back together and put some glue on the inside and clamped it to straighten the nozzle back out. I hope it dries well

Flash Gordon
04-14-2011, 09:24 PM
=aTeam;[/COLOR]451953]I just used a little heat to melt the plastic back together and put some glue on the inside and clamped it to straighten the nozzle back out. I hope it dries well

Damn, you really are a member of the A Team

Regards,

Macgyver

aTeam
04-14-2011, 09:30 PM
lol. I'm not as handy as I would like to think but thanks