PDA

View Full Version : Any advice on this cleaner

TL type S
04-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Very little if any videos or reviews on the net.Does a member have any personal knowledge of this? This or something similar will be added to the mobile set up.

Thanks in advance

Amazon.com: VacuMaid GV50 Wall Mounted Garage Utility Vacuum with 50 foot Hose and Blow Function: Home Improvement (http://www.amazon.com/VacuMaid-GV50-Mounted-Utility-Function/dp/B003XRWSD4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302733294&sr=8-1)

TL type S
04-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Garage Cleaning with a Vacu-Maid Central Vacuum (http://www.vacumaid.com/garage_vac.htm)

OK,American made and 5 year warranty.Still limited videos.

Flash Gordon
04-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Looks expensive. Why not just go with a shop vac?

richy
04-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Hang tight till next week and I'll be posting my review of the PF-51 wet vac.

TL type S
04-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Hang tight till next week and I'll be posting my review of the PF-51 wet vac.

10-4.I can do that! Like a fat kid in a candy store,don`t forget...lol

TL type S
04-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Looks expensive. Why not just go with a shop vac?

Hey Flash,

It is expensive.$200-$220,200 for the 30ft hose model and 220 for the 50ft hose.I am leaning toward one of these,the Kobalt shop vac for $100 or the PF-51 that Richy has.I did free up some cash by moving from the Makita 5200 to the Makita 700 compressor.I took your advice on the GG HD 25ft cord and product bonus combo..thanks for your wise advice on that:buffing:!!

I really have not seen anything that makes me want to jump at the Kobalt yet.I think the suction might be less than what I want but it is wet and blower also.

I have had to surrender to this new obsession of detailing, totally corrupting me.I just cant stop thinking about the next new toy.Once all my extra cash went on guns and ammo,now goes on products and tools.I`m totally ruined now..HAHAHA

richy
04-13-2011, 07:25 PM
Hey Flash,

It is expensive.$200-$220,200 for the 30ft hose model and 220 for the 50ft hose.I am leaning toward one of these,the Kobalt shop vac for $100 or the PF-51 that Richy has.I did free up some cash by moving from the Makita 5200 to the Makita 700 compressor.I took your advice on the GG HD 25ft cord and product bonus combo..thanks for your wise advice on that:buffing:!!

I really have not seen anything that makes me want to jump at the Kobalt yet.I think the suction might be less than what I want but it is wet and blower also.

I have had to surrender to this new obsession of detailing, totally corrupting me.I just cant stop thinking about the next new toy.Once all my extra cash went on guns and ammo,now goes on products and tools.I`m totally ruined now..HAHAHA

Good Lord, whatever you do, don't add photography into that mix or else you might as well declare bankruptcy right now, LOL.

TL type S
04-13-2011, 07:58 PM
Good Lord, whatever you do, don't add photography into that mix or else you might as well declare bankruptcy right now, LOL.

I am saving the pics till all my orders are in.Then all at once...Blam.A room full of goodies and then its like 8 CRAZY Nights...LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sf5yqZX-k&feature=related]YouTube - ADAM SANDLER - CHANUKAH (HANUKKAH) SONG [PART 3][/video]

Flash Gordon
04-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Hey Flash,

Dude, you really have gotten this detailing bug pretty bad...lol

I can't express enough how you should really do your research before going nuts buying everything in sight. I've seen sooo many ppl make this mistake and regret their decisions later

One thing your going to want to stay away from with a wet/dry shop vac are the units with a metal tank

On a side note, when you decide to unload some of this gear, let me know :)

I am saving the pics till all my orders are in.Then all at once...Blam.A room full of goodies and then its like 8 CRAZY Nights...LOL

- ADAM SANDLER - CHANUKAH (HANUKKAH) SONG [PART 3] ("http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sf5yqZX-k&feature=related)

Funny stuff :dblthumb2:

TL type S
04-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Dude, you really have gotten this detailing bug pretty bad...lol

I can't express enough how you should really do your research before going nuts buying everything in sight. I've seen sooo many ppl make this mistake and regret their decisions later

One thing your going to want to stay away from with a wet/dry shop vac are the units with a metal tank

On a side note, when you decide to unload some of this gear, let me know :)

Funny stuff :dblthumb2:

My funny and honest brother.I can imagine there have been many to come and go but none with my eye for detail.I`m doing at least 10 hours of reading on products each day.My title for years has been senior research engineer Medtronic USA Spinal Development.If there is info I will find it...LOL..most of the time...hahahah

I am focused on the tribology of detailing right now.I had to know what the body could dispose of,so I must know the particulate of polyethylene displaced by the titanium socket when rotated against the poly.This to applies to paint correction and topography of the coating.See its really science!

I love to ask questions.I more so enjoy reading responses and being educated past the point I started.I have learned so much from just you alone Flash, and I am so thankful for that.

You MY FRIEND...LOL..You will be first on my list when I decide to sale anything I have.

Did I say enough...man I talk to much:xyxthumbs:

If this all sounds like im a prick or smart ars I am totally not trying to be and please dont take it that way, im just doing what I do best...run my mouth!

Your my boy blue!