PDA

View Full Version : Had a great experience with RaskyR1

Pages : [1] 2

Old Tiger
04-12-2011, 04:08 PM
aka Chad owner of Rasky's Auto Detail. What a stand up guy! I bought his Flex 3401 Monday. I asked him why it was for sale. He said he preferred his rotary and DA to the Flex and it wasnt getting used. Very honest about every thing including a minor issue with the BP. I sent him money for Flex & shipping. He sent me a UPS quote but I didnt require it. The package is heavier than it should be because he threw a few goodies in but I didnt want him to because I hadnt sent him enough to cover shipping any extras. He sent me some beautiful pics of some Cadillac Allantes he had corrected. I made a great deal and a new friend to boot! If anyone in MN needs a world class detailer and a very honest guy too, contact Chad! BTW, the Flex arrives Friday!

Marc08EX
04-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Chad is very helpful to everyone. I can see that he's a honest and trustworthy person too. It's good to hear that you had a pleasant experience with him.

Old Tiger
04-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Chad is very helpful to everyone. I can see that he's a honest and trustworthy person too. It's good to hear that you had a pleasant experience with him.
Mark, I agree Chad is a great help! I guess after Friday, I can be in Club Flex, right?

Mike Phillips
04-12-2011, 04:36 PM
I agree...

Not only is Chad a professional detailer but if you look at how he posts to the forums he always conducts himself in a 100% professional manner as well as goes out of his way to help others be successful in their garage.

:bowdown:

RaskyR1
04-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the kind words Jim, and everyone else too.

Hope the Flex serves you well. :props:

Wendell Jarvis
04-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Chad is a great person, helped me out several times through out the years, certainly one of JUST a few detailers I trust about advice and opinions......he does rock !!

Old Tiger
04-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the kind words Jim, and everyone else too.

Hope the Flex serves you well. :props:
It is easy to write truth buddy! Im sure I will like it.

Old Tiger
04-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Chad is a great person, helped me out several times through out the years, certainly one of JUST a few detailers I trust about advice and opinions......he does rock !!
He certainly does!

Old Tiger
04-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I agree...

Not only is Chad a professional detailer but if you look at how he posts to the forums he always conducts himself in a 100% professional manner as well as goes out of his way to help others be successful in their garage.

:bowdown:

That is high cotton coming from you Mike, but it is well deserved!

BobbyG
04-12-2011, 06:25 PM
You know, it's great to read stories like this as it exemplifies the honor and integrity of the members here.. Bravo!! :dblthumb2:

Jim,

Thanks for posting this and Chad thank you for all that you contribute to the art of detailing.....:props:

WRAPT C5Z06
04-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Chad is extremely helpful and an all around great guy!

I might be selling my Flex too! :laughing:

CEE DOG
04-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I agree. It's a very rare and special combo when you find someone with the knowledge and skill that Chad has on top of being as nice and straight forward a person as you will find. :props: to Jim and Chad! You guys both make the world a better place.

fishnugget
04-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Chad helped me get started. :)
I always harass him about a new product and he always gives great feedback!

jpegs13
04-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Kudos to Chad and same to Jim for taking the time to write about his experience.

StoneRaizer
04-13-2011, 08:10 AM
BTW, the Flex arrives Friday!

Will you write a CEE DOG style review of your new (used) Flex when you receive it?