PDA

View Full Version : A Critique?

Ted S.
04-11-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm gonna try and do some detailing work aside from my regular job this summer to help pay for school, expenses, and other stuff.

So tomorrow I will be doing my second paid full interior detail. And another on Thursday. I have my processes down as I have had a lot of practice the past few weeks.

I'll post a show and shine of both this weekend unless somethin' changes before then. Can ya'll give a good honest critique of my results? I'm always open for areas to improvement so any criticism will be received graciously.

And there will be pics!Im the MAN

RTexasF
04-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Expect brutal honesty from all.

Ted S.
04-11-2011, 04:41 PM
YES!!!!!!! I can't wait.Im the MAN

rwright
04-11-2011, 04:45 PM

:laughing: I'm expecting this to be a killer detail...

dad07
04-11-2011, 04:47 PM

:laughing: I'm expecting this to be a killer detail...

:iagree:

Shane731
04-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Can ya'll give a good honest critique of my results? I'm always open for areas to improvement so any criticism will be received graciously.

I shall show no mercy! Mwah ha ha ha ha! Im the MAN:p

Crazy Amos
04-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I love critiquing other people, it makes feel so good about myself! I can't wait! :laughing:

I'm sure it will look really good but if anything stands out I'll give an honest opinion. I'm like you, don't waste my time with blowing smoke up my rear-end. I can't learn that way.

Kudos for your humility, it will take you much further than a hard head.

Bates Detailing
04-11-2011, 07:01 PM
Well - There's quite a bit of build up now lol...... Cant wait to see the interior look better than new :dblthumb2: