PDA

View Full Version : have not seen anybody trading products is it still allowed

flatstick
01-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Hello everybody and Happy New Year ! :cheers: I used to see posts of people wanting to trade AG products for other products sold on AG. are we still allowed to do this ? not looking to sell anything just trades I have some stuff that people may want to try and they may have some stuff I use. can anybody clear this up. as always AG kicks you know what :awesome:

Surfer
01-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Not sure, Autopia has a great trading area if your looking for that. I think I've seen people do trades on here though so.....

flatstick
01-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Not sure, Autopia has a great trading area if your looking for that. I think I've seen people do trades on here though so.....

Yes I know, check their section and I may pop up a few...... hundred times lol ! I have done many trades there. wanted to try another place if it is allowed. would be stuff that AG sells of course so that it can be readily bought from AG upon product usage. as we all know with our products use em or lose em :D

Surfer
01-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Yes I know, check their section and I may pop up a few...... hundred times lol ! I have done many trades there. wanted to try another place if it is allowed. would be stuff that AG sells of course so that it can be readily bought from AG upon product usage. as we all know with our products use em or lose em :DI just got a good deal on clay bars and Megs qd'er there which I love for claying. Everytime I check that section I always seem to miss good deals lol, finally got something:D. 22 bucks inlcuding shipping and I got 2 large new Clay Magic bars, 3 new bottles of Megs qd'er, and a suprise he threw in b/c shipping ended up being a little high ($8), still a a bargain for what I got. I could go to the store and buy the Megs Smooth Surface kit and it's like 18 bucks I think.

flatstick
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
I just got a good deal on clay bars and Megs qd'er there which I love for claying. Everytime I check that section I always seem to miss good deals lol, finally got something:D

Cool and good for you. somebody's loss is your gain ha ha ha ha ha. just figured we may have some peeps here that have excess product that may want to trade for something they have not tried or are running low on. nice way to try something without really reaching in your wallet. each person pays for the shipping to the other party. the deals do go fast. like my grandpa said and I live this motto everyday " in life timing is everything " so true if you ask me.

ScottB
01-02-2007, 04:24 PM
It is not forbidden, but we are hoping it plays only a very small part of the forum.

Truls
01-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Ag should make some "test" packs with different products to buy. I recived the ClearKote QS as a gift and was blown away (i never would have known how good it was if i hadnt tryed it), i manged to get some more before AG was sold out.

But there is a fair amount of products at AG i would like to try (feks car shampo) Ive had the NXT wash for almost 1 year, and now it starts to get empty. (poorboy/DG here I come) Maybe a pack with 4 types of shampo?

But i also get some great tips from U guys and girls here at AGF to help me use my money to (I have not been disappointed yet), so lets dont make those test packs anyway (Baaaad ide)

flatstick
01-02-2007, 06:14 PM
It is not forbidden, but we are hoping it plays only a very small part of the forum.

I understand, no worries about me taking business away from AG. would be looking to swap products that AG sells in the hope that both parties would be purchasing the products from AG in the near future :cheers: so if anybody has any interest in swapping let me know.would like to try products that I do not have already.

Kelso
01-02-2007, 07:23 PM
i have received samples from other members on stuff i wasnt sure about and im in the process of giving away a few samples for someone on here to test out, which im sure will end in a happy customer who will buy from AG, i can see where you wouldnt want it to get big, but i think its good to send out little bits here and there to help others out

abrcrombe
01-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Sample packs have been discussed here before... repsonse wasn't very good because of costs. Maybe someone could make a test kit... buy some gallon bottles and make your own. I am sure you could make a couple bucks doing that as well.

flatstick
01-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Sample packs have been discussed here before... repsonse wasn't very good because of costs. Maybe someone could make a test kit... buy some gallon bottles and make your own. I am sure you could make a couple bucks doing that as well.

To be honest I was not really looking to do any trading for profit. was thinking if a member had an extra bottle of A for my extra bottle of B. would also do smaller portions as well, such as trading 1/2 full bottles . to me the great thing is you can find some awesome new products and resupply through AG.:D