PDA

View Full Version : Hello AG

Nordic Lisa
04-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Lisa and my fiancé is a professional detailer. In the past few years I have really taken an interest in detailing so I figured I would join this forum to try and stay more involved in his passion/work.

Thanks!

- Lisa

BobbyG
04-11-2011, 11:11 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Lisa! :props:

Autogeek is a nice friendly place to hang around if your one that appreciates bringing a cars finish to the next level.

Autogeek carries some of the finest products available anywhere and the prices are competitive. Autogeek also runs many specials throughout the year and their Customer Support Staff is 2nd to none.

The forum members are very friendly and are always ready to answer a question or make a recommendation..

Enjoy your membership! :props:

Nordic Lisa
04-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Thanks Bobby. He does all the product purchasing, not 100% sure from where, so I won't be dealing with any product procurement, but thank you for the warm welcome!

Belair
04-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Welcome Lisa.

MI Mike
04-11-2011, 11:44 AM
:iagree:

Welcome Lisa !!!

DLB
04-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Welcome Lisa!

Very cool of you to want to study up on your fiancé's job like that. As a husband I can tell you it is cool to be able to talk to my wife about stuff that may not interest her, but she amuses me anyhow.

Tell your fiancé to come check us out sometime if he gets a chance. Being a pro though he probably don't have much chance to get on the 'net with us. It'd be cool to see some of his work. :)

Keep poking around here and there and maybe you'll be able to show him a thing or two. :D

DLB

Nordic Lisa
04-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Welcome Lisa!

Very cool of you to want to study up on your fiancé's job like that. As a husband I can tell you it is cool to be able to talk to my wife about stuff that may not interest her, but she amuses me anyhow.

Tell your fiancé to come check us out sometime if he gets a chance. Being a pro though he probably don't have much chance to get on the 'net with us. It'd be cool to see some of his work. :)

Keep poking around here and there and maybe you'll be able to show him a thing or two. :D

DLB

Thanks DLB. I believe he does enjoy the fact that my eyes don't glaze over when he starts talking about what he buffed, or how he buffed it on a certain day.

He is a member here, but I think he frequents another board more often. I figured I would sign up here since it seems to be geared more towards inexperienced or new detailers.

I'll tech him a thing or two, but I doubt it will involve detailing ;). He has just been doing it to long for me to scoop him on anything, but who knows, maybe one day!