PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Twins

Pages : 1 [2]

WRAPT C5Z06
04-12-2011, 03:53 PM
so what would you use for a show car :)
A show car finish usually requires a last step of a very light finishing polish like menzerna 85rd to jewel the paint. Although, if your working with hard paint, I think you can get a show car finish with M205. So, it really all depends.

jamores23
04-12-2011, 03:59 PM
gotta love that po85 huh

Dr Oldz
04-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Thank you, Mike.

I'm sure you remember how I struggled to want a PERFECT finish when I first started, but I've completely changed my thought process and put things into perspective. I've worked on a couple cars that I feel I gave a show car finish, but most cars that I work on don't want to pay for that. As I've come along, I've learned a TON, thanks to you. :props: I'm pretty comfortable machine polishing these days and I LOVE it!!! :buffing:

Very true about what they are willing to pay for. Some people are very happy with 85% corrected paint and even happier with the fact that the interior is clean and smells good. I have learned the best thing to do is talk to the customer previous to doing any work and find out exactly what they want and deliver my services to their needs, not to what I think should be done!

FASTFRED
05-24-2011, 01:16 PM
Very true about what they are willing to pay for. Some people are very happy with 85% corrected paint and even happier with the fact that the interior is clean and smells good. I have learned the best thing to do is talk to the customer previous to doing any work and find out exactly what they want and deliver my services to their needs, not to what I think should be done!
Amen to that. :dblthumb2:

ScottB
05-24-2011, 05:08 PM
I love the twins ...

outlander
05-24-2011, 05:58 PM
What speed would you use if you had a flex? I have all the pads just not sure about the speed.