PDA

View Full Version : Wizards Products

malibuboats91
04-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Has anyone heard of wizards products? We use a few of their products on our boats but know nothing as far as how it works on cars. My dad owns a parts store and the wizards rep is trying to get him to put the whole line in. What do you guys think of it?

IID
04-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Has anyone heard of wizards products? We use a few of their products on our boats but know nothing as far as how it works on cars. My dad owns a parts store and the wizards rep is trying to get him to put the whole line in. What do you guys think of it?

My local parts store has these products (Wizards),ALL the products have dust on them.Me pesonally,never used them.:dunno:

proudpoppa
04-09-2011, 05:11 PM
I feel that they are a middle of the road type product. Not great, not terrible. I have used their turbo cut, finish cut, shine master, mist n shine, metal renew, leather renew, bug release, and a few of their pads. If they can be had on the cheap i would say they are good enough for dealer/ auction work, but wouldnt use them on anything someone is paying good money to have detailed.

swanicyouth
01-15-2014, 06:16 PM
So, it started raining and this stuff is making my paint bead in amazingly tight little spherical beads. Definitely seems to add some protection and ENHANCE beading. That can not be said for similar products, such as V7. This Mist & Shine or whatever it's called is a keeper.

custmsprty
01-15-2014, 06:16 PM

He should look into the Marine 31 line of products from PBMG.

sixsix
01-15-2014, 07:44 PM
I use thier bike wash on my harley and I like it. Never used any of their stuff on a car tho.

RTexasF
01-15-2014, 08:30 PM
There are hundreds of tiny makers/sellers of auto products. This is but one. I've not heard of them.....might be awesome, might be garbage.

dougsrt
01-15-2014, 08:49 PM
I've used used Wizards products .I agree with proudpoppa middle of the road. I did give it all to my neighbor