PDA

View Full Version : My Flex was stolen!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ryan
04-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Left my Flex in the driveway for maybe 5 mins at best while checking on my dogs inside, only to come outside and find some indigent scumbag stole it! To the person in Wellington that took it, I would have gladly lent it to you if you were somewhat of a human being and just asked, instead you decided to steal it. Really hoping we meet while your using it so I can express my gratitiude in person.

Rsurfer
04-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Left my Flex in the driveway for maybe 5 mins at best while checking on my dogs inside, only to come outside and find some indigent scumbag stole it! To the person in Wellington that took it, I would have gladly lent it to you if you were somewhat of a human being and just asked, instead you decided to steal it. Really hoping we meet while your using it so I can express my gratitiude in person.
Sorry to hear that. Get the serial number and go to your local pawn shops and of course make a police report.

sullysdetailing
04-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I’m sorry to hear there. I leave my trucks cover unlocked with all my stuff in it and nothing had ever gone missing. I have insurance if anything were to get stolen, and I would rather have them steal my tools then mess up my fiberglass cover.

CEE DOG
04-08-2011, 05:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear that man!

LuxuryMobile
04-08-2011, 05:58 PM
People dont care about other people's stuff anymore. If he was dumb enough to steal it, he/she is probably dumb enough to put it up for sale on Craigslist. Keep an eye out for it.

DLaw
04-08-2011, 06:15 PM
People will never cease to amaze me. That sucks.

Crazy Amos
04-08-2011, 06:24 PM
What a low life! There isn't enough room in the world for thieves, I hope he gets what he deserves fast.

Friggin' crackhead!

I'm sorry to hear this news buddy. I hope you are able to get it back. You probably have a $500 deductible on your HO so you can't claim it..... I really hope it turns up....

A neighborhood dog wouldn't have taken off with it? Sounds like a stupid question but I had a dog names "Buddy" that would actualy steal my tools when I worked on a car. Wrenches, sockets, drills etc.
I even had a really nice Kershaw knife that he took off with and it still had te blade open. Found it a couple months later in te yard and there were Knicks off the sharp edge of the blade...... He didn't bleed or anything which is amazing.

Porsche Pilot
04-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Wellington, Fl? When I was growing up there 15 years ago there was no crime there. Man have times changed. That is a bummer indeed.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

fishnugget
04-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Sorry to hear that. I am always paranoid about leaving my garage open when I go inside the house. Too much expensive equipment to risk losing.

However, 5 min, I have to say that is bad luck and is very unfortunate. I've left the garage open for longer than 5 min when I do walk my dog.

mark58
04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
I would start checking garage sales, Fleabay and Craigs list. Just maybe you catch the scum bag.

Surfer
04-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Thats crazy, I have a friend who used to live in Wellington, in Olympia. He had cameras on the outside and caught this kid break into their Ranger Rover (doors were unlocked by accident, you can see him going to multiple cars and pulling the handles), see's one of the cameras... pretty much walks up to it in plain view, walks away, then comes back and tries the door handle of their F-250 which was locked.

James K
04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
That sucks man. Sorry for your luck. I had an old rotary stolen. It allowed me to upgrade it to a flex though.

Flash Gordon
04-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Sorry to hear that. Get the serial number and go to your local pawn shops and of course make a police report.

Also check Craigslist/Ebay

:iagree:

fatty239
04-08-2011, 09:31 PM
I would start checking garage sales, Fleabay and Craigs list. Just maybe you catch the scum bag.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

loudog2
04-08-2011, 09:34 PM
I hope he/she burns through their paint!!