PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Surfer
04-07-2011, 10:40 PM
Been so outta the loop for awhile, going through the store and on here... so many new products and advancements lol. Time to re-edjumikate :D

supercharged
04-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Dude, really? Where the hell have you been? There are a lot of changes to car detailing, one of the most important is new nano coating, which suppose to last 2+ years...

BobbyG
04-08-2011, 05:58 AM
Welcome Back!

It's about time, where have you been hiding?

Surfer
04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
I've just been extremely busy with business and running around. Damn 2 years... was that the optimum nano thing I heard about a long time ago?

ScottB
04-08-2011, 08:54 PM
nice seeing an old forum member ... still in real estate ??

Surfer
04-08-2011, 09:06 PM
nice seeing an old forum member ... still in real estate ??I only did commercial and sold the company. I had other ventures was looking into, just got sick of the bs. I dealt a lot on the business side in the capital markets and just got way to stressful and didn't enjoy it anymore.

Can't believe how much has changed with detailing, lots of nice new products.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Been so outta the loop for awhile, going through the store and on here... so many new products and advancements lol. Time to re-edjumikate :D
Are you a surfer? :D

Welcome back!

Surfer
04-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Are you a surfer? :D

Welcome back!My many surfing achievements have been well documented on here :D lol

Saw your in Cali, we were just out there a few months ago and wanted to check out Mavericks but it was like a 9 hour drive from San Diego. Your water is too damn cold for me

WRAPT C5Z06
04-08-2011, 11:52 PM
My many surfing achievements have been well documented on here :D lol

Saw your in Cali, we were just out there a few months ago and wanted to check out Mavericks but it was like a 9 hour drive from San Diego. Your water is too damn cold for me
:cool:

Yeah, Mavericks is in northern CA. I'm in Los Angeles, so it's a long drive for me too. The water is kinda chilly out here!