PDA

View Full Version : Pc Update - For those who care

Pages : [1] 2

6LS2
01-02-2007, 02:09 AM
Hey Guys,
Well most of you know what happened with my PC. Anyway, I got my dad to take it to his mates house, his a mechanic and a panel beater so he'd have more of a clue on buffing tools then me. Anyway, I just got a phonecall off my dad " The motor is completely burnt " :(

Status when recieved PC = :awesome: :D

Status after 20 minutes of use = :( :(

Guess I'm going to have to save $300 and buy another one. :(

Surfer
01-02-2007, 02:12 AM
Did you talk to AG or Porter Cable?

6LS2
01-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Did you talk to AG or Porter Cable?

I sent an email to Porter Cable and they said they can't do anything and that I have to speak to the dealer. I've sent 2 emails to AG and no reply. :(

Surfer
01-02-2007, 02:23 AM
I sent an email to Porter Cable and they said they can't do anything and that I have to speak to the dealer. I've sent 2 emails to AG and no reply. :(Your better off calling durring biz hours, or try pm'ing one of them through here. They are extremely busy and from what other forums said emails might go un-noticed from ton they have comming in, or maybe gone to spam, I know I've had that happen before in my business.

6LS2
01-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Your better off calling durring biz hours, or try pm'ing one of them through here. They are extremely busy and from what other forums said emails might go un-noticed from ton they have comming in, or maybe gone to spam, I know I've had that happen before in my business.

What are the peoples names on the forum?

Surfer
01-02-2007, 03:34 AM
What are the peoples names on the forum?Try Meghan, tell her her husband Surfer sent you:D

supercharged
01-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Try Meghan, tell her her husband Surfer sent you:D
Are you really married to her?;) Or just flirting?:D

sparkie
01-02-2007, 04:40 AM
Are you really married to her?;) Or just flirting?:D
He's flirting, Meghan is playing hard to get!;) :D

supercharged
01-02-2007, 05:51 AM
He's flirting, Meghan is playing hard to get!;) :D
:D Really?

Meghan
01-02-2007, 07:58 AM
I just sent you a PM, all you have to do is call in and we will take care of you.

Nica
01-02-2007, 10:00 AM
I just sent you a PM, all you have to do is call in and we will take care of you.

Wow now that's survice...oh and I do agree she does play hard to get:D . I've phoned her many times and every time I phone she just plays with me hahaha teasing....well I wish she did though ;)

You know what I would love to see, pictures of Meghan...mmmm...pictures!!

:D

stryderlis
01-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Maybe this is her? I just noticed the picture when you asked and it was showing in the menu...don't know if it is her or not but I just figured because there's a computer in front of her.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=977&cat=500&ppuser=5

Meghan
01-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Maybe this is her? I just noticed the picture when you asked and it was showing in the menu...don't know if it is her or not but I just figured because there's a computer in front of her.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=977&cat=500&ppuser=5
That is Shannon, not me!

djlachance
01-14-2007, 01:30 PM
I had a problem with my Weathertech visor and Meghan took care of it and I had the new ones the next day.
By the way, their pictures are on AG website: http://www.autogeek.net/meetstaff.html

Sorry Meg,

Nuke33
01-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Man that sucks i bet that made you super mad! I know i would have been atleast AG will take care of you!