PDA

View Full Version : Best Towel currently offered for wax/sealant removal

suprachica79
04-07-2011, 05:10 PM
Hey guys,

I have been searching the old threads for recommendations for the best towel to remove wax and sealant and 2 towels come up again and again, the cobra indigo and the arctic white. Well neither of those towels are currently offered by AG and I'm going to be placing an order soon and am in need of some good wax removal towels. I currently have a 3-pack of the cobra miracle towels in my cart that were said to be good for the job per the cobra Mf chart. Is that correct?

Out of all the towels available at AG, which one should I be going with for wax/sealant removal? I have a few gold plush jr's that I find great for quick detail and spray wax but they seem a bit too plush for hard wax and sealant removal. Any advice would be appreciated guys. Thanks!

ScottB
04-07-2011, 05:33 PM
The white/red border towels from Sonus are quite nice.

suprachica79
04-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I've heard some good things about these-

Super Soft Deluxe Microfiber Towels, microfiber detailing towels, buffing towels, micro fiber towel, detail cloth (http://www.autogeek.net/super-soft-microfiber-towels.html)

I'll be getting at least a 3 pack for various uses, is this a towel that would be good for removing wax? If so I'll drop the cobra miracle and add more of these.