PDA

View Full Version : Custom Shirts

Pages : [1] 2

SeaJay's
04-06-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm looking to get some quality Polo and tshirts made for my business. I'm tired of showing up at a customer site in a plain tshirt. Figure I should at least have something that says my company name.

I've used Vistaprint last year for some shirts and the quality of shirts just were not very good. They stretched out and shrunk a ton once they were washed.

Can anyone recommend a company that produces quality shirts for a reasonable price? I know that the more you buy the cheaper you can get them. But it's just me with my business, so I really don't need more than say 5 or 6 shirts.

I've googled custom polos and tshirts and you come up with all kinds of companies. Just figured I'd ask some of the guys/gals on here where you get yours from.

Thanks!

DLB
04-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Lands' End | Corporate Clothing | Business Clothing (http://ocs.landsend.com/cd/frontdoor?store_name=corpsales&store_type=1)

They are a little expensive, but they make Polo's that you will want to wear everyday. I have had a few of their shirts for several years before they wore out.

Plus, they have the "Active" wear (Golf like shirts).

DLB

sullysdetailing
04-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Rossco Tees (http://www.rosscotees.com/)

He does all the work for Laccross Wear here in FL. He also made the FAU Ice Hockey Jerseys as well and my T-Shirts. He is making me new ones as we speek. Being your getting the T-Shirt or Polo directly form him he is failty cheap. He can also silk screen. If you dont want polos he can make you under armor shirts or under amor polos what ever you want he can do.

954-605-6008 This is his cell number.
Tell him Shawn with Sully's Detailing sent you. His name is Rossco

Other Contact Information

Telephone
877-ROSTEES (877-767-8337)
954-971-4592
FAX
CompanyFAX
Postal address
1443 Banks Road, Margate, Florida 33063
Electronic mail
General Information and Sales: rosscotees@aol.com

Spicy McHaggis
04-06-2011, 09:42 AM
I've used cafe press groups in the past for some cheap t shirts to give out, and they were actually pretty nice quality. I've had a couple for over a year that I wear everytime I detail and they show no signs of deteriorating. However I'm not sure if they do polo's or only t shirts.

SeaJay's
04-06-2011, 09:43 AM
I've used cafe press groups in the past for some cheap t shirts to give out, and they were actually pretty nice quality. I've had a couple for over a year that I wear everytime I detail and they show no signs of deteriorating. However I'm not sure if they do polo's or only t shirts.

Cafe press groups? I'm not following...maybe I'm tired or just dumb?! lol

HeavyMetal
04-06-2011, 10:03 AM
A lot of companies use embroidered (stitched) rather than silkscreen (ink). It lasts a helluva lot longer and looks far more professional. I have ones that are 10 years old and still look good enuf for golf. Just do a google on custom embroidered shirts.

HeavyMetal
04-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Cafe press groups? I'm not following...maybe I'm tired or just dumb?! lol

Google cafepress.com.

sullysdetailing
04-06-2011, 10:07 AM
A lot of companies use embroidered (stitched) rather than silkscreen (ink). It lasts a helluva lot longer and looks far more professional. I have ones that are 10 years old and still look good enuf for golf. Just do a google on custom embroidered shirts.

Polos are embriodered and the T-Shirts are silk screened

SeaJay's
04-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Google cafepress.com.

Ah...ok I'm dumb...lol. thanks!

LuxuryMobile
04-06-2011, 10:11 AM
I always try to do an exchange of service for this type of thing. Buy some Nike dry fit shirts and polos and exchange a detail for some embroidery.

SeaJay's
04-06-2011, 10:12 AM
I always try to do an exchange of service for this type of thing. Buy some Nike dry fit shirts and polos and exchange a detail for some embroidery.

That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll have to check out some local embroidery shops!

HeavyMetal
04-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Buy some Nike dry fit shirts and polos and exchange a detail for some embroidery.

Get the Champion dry wear polos. Half the cost of Nike or UA, work just as well. That's all we use for golf anymore.

SeaJay's
04-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Get the Champion dry wear polos. Half the cost of Nike or UA, work just as well. That's all we use for golf anymore.

Yeah I was going to check out the cheaper versions! lol The Nike dry fit shirts are expensive. Unless i can find some on clearance some where. We'll see.

I just need to find a locally owned embroidery shop now...

Cman8
04-06-2011, 10:28 AM
If you have an outlet store like Adidas or Nike (we have one here in park city,UT) they usually have cheap shirts that are nice and usually when you ask they hook you up with a discount. I buy all my golf wear that way and usually can get stuff for 10 to 20 bucks for really nice drifit polos.

HeavyMetal
04-06-2011, 10:36 AM
You can also hit any Target. They discount Champion and run a lot of sales.