PDA

View Full Version : Kansas in the house!

detailingchick
04-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Hello everyone. Detailingchick...aka Lana is stepping in to say Hi.

My husband and I have owned and operated an autoglass repair and replacement business for the past 8 years and have recently been given the opportunity to take on another business in auto detailing and window tinting. In the past two weeks, I have been listening and reading everything I can on this fantastic site and am happy that I have found you all.

I can't wait to get this new business up and running. I think with the help of this website and all of you here, we will be very successful!

Thank you in advance!

Lana...aka...detailingchick

SeaJay's
04-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Welcome! You'll soon find that the auto detailing world can consume you! Especially this site! I wake up with night sweats because I'm scared I'm missing something on the forum! lol In all seriousness it is addicting and you'll find all the info you need here!

BobbyG
04-05-2011, 07:55 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online Lana!

You might even find some familiar faces / names here...

Autogeek is a friendly place to hang out, share some experiences and learnings, or maybe even pick up a few new ideas. The members here are really good and cover a wide range of detailing background plus a whole lot more!

Autogeek carries a wide variety of products, some of their own brands which are quite good, and many other major brands found in the industry.

Autogeek's Customer service is 2nd to none and if you ever have a question or a problem they're your first line of defense.

Enjoy!! :props:

dad07
04-05-2011, 08:01 AM
:welcome: to AGO Lana!! Good luck with your new venture!

Spicy McHaggis
04-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Hello everyone. Detailingchick...aka Lana is stepping in to say Hi.

My husband and I have owned and operated an autoglass repair and replacement business for the past 8 years and have recently been given the opportunity to take on another business in auto detailing and window tinting. In the past two weeks, I have been listening and reading everything I can on this fantastic site and am happy that I have found you all.

I can't wait to get this new business up and running. I think with the help of this website and all of you here, we will be very successful!

Thank you in advance!

Lana...aka...detailingchick
I stopped listening after "husband"......j/k. Welcome to AG, and good luck with you growing business!!!!

C. Charles Hahn
04-05-2011, 10:38 AM
:welcome:

Meghan
04-05-2011, 10:43 AM

aerogt01
04-05-2011, 01:32 PM
Where at in Ks?

detailingchick
04-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Newton!

aerogt01
04-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Grew up in Buhler/Hutch myself. Now up in Lawrence.:props:

TWEEDERTWEEK
04-05-2011, 04:04 PM

detailingchick
04-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Small world then! We both grew up in Hutch! (and I am the biggest Jayhawk fan ever!)