PDA

View Full Version : I'm back in Cali from my Detailfest/vacation!!!

Joe@Superior Shine
04-05-2011, 12:00 AM
As you may or may not know I was invited (as well as Renny Doyle) by Autogeek to be a guest speaker at detailfest. I was asked to just be myself and to share my experiences with various product and detail equipment.

Who knew that doing that would be so much work and so much fun!!! The days blew by!! Seems like I met a million people and shook a million hands. I met and had great conversations with detail pros and enthusiasts alike.

I also met Max, Meghan, Dwayne, and a whole bunch of the other autogeek crew members whos names I can't seem to remember right now.

I got to hang out with many of my long time friends such as Mile P., Jason Rose, Renny, Jim, Mark, Tim, ............ list goes on!!

The vendors were great....... David from Meguiars, Dr. G from OPT, Rick from ragg topp, Bob from Flex, Richard - BLACK WOW, Jason from Griots..................!!

My only regret is that I didn't have time to hang out with everybody. Detailfest needs to be a 10 day event!! Barry, Bob, David and others...... we will catch up at the next event for sure!!!

Special thanks to Max for the invite. He made me feel like a "big shot" for the weekend (and pulled out all the stops to get me home when there was a glitch with my return flight)

If you have never been to DetailFest you need to add it to your bucket list!!!!!!!!!!!

C. Charles Hahn
04-05-2011, 01:26 AM
If you have never been to DetailFest you need to add it to your bucket list!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh believe me, Joe, it's there. Maybe if I add another grit guard to the bucket I'll be more successful at making it happen.... :laughing:

It was great getting to watch you guys in action on the webcast though!

jimmyjam
04-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Believe me Joe one day I'll make it out there to DF!! :xyxthumbs:

mark mcguire
04-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Joe, it was a great pleasure to meet you and Renny. Hanging out at the "camp fire" and listening to all the guys talk "shop" was fun. You and Renny both made the classes a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I hope you guys get to come back next year. I'll see you there!! Great Job:props:

SeaJay's
04-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Joe it was great to meet you and Renny both. Your knowledge and experience was a great addition to the classes and just being able to chat.

Thanks!

Porsche Pilot
04-05-2011, 06:55 AM
I echo everyones sentiments Joe. Thanks for taking the time to talk to us common folk at the fire pit. I was a sponge soaking up Joe and Renny tidbits. You rock!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
04-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Good to hear you got back home okay after the flight glitch...

It was great having you here!

:dblthumb2:

David Fermani
04-06-2011, 07:40 PM
My only regret is that I didn't have time to hang out with everybody. Detailfest needs to be a 10 day event!! Barry, Bob, David and others...... we will catch up at the next event for sure!!!

Next time for sure Joe. Sorry for waiting til the end to say hi, but atleast we met. :dblthumb2:

Joe@Superior Shine
04-20-2011, 03:10 PM
:dblthumb2::props::xyxthumbs::dblthumb2::props:

Joe@Superior Shine
04-24-2011, 11:34 PM
Just thinking............ we need a WEST COAST Detailfest!!