PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone compare WW vs. Deluxe MF?

Grimm
01-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Back when I got my Autogeek order I got the free 3 pack of the Deluxe Jr. MF pink towels. I find that they work very well in drying. I'm wondering if anyone has used both these or the regular Deluxe MF's and the Waffle Weaves. I hear a lot of people use the WW for drying, but I've also seen some say they think the WW's aren't as soft and may marr the paint. If that's the case, I think I'll just get a couple of the larger Deluxe MF's for drying as they are also cheaper. So basically I'm just looking to know if the WW's are really worth spending twice as much $$.

nick19
01-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I enjoy my WW. I've only used it twice, since purchasing, but I like it. I got the smaller one to see what all the buzz was about.

Nonetheless, I really like it, and will be buying another one.

-Nick :cheers:

ScottB
01-01-2007, 05:33 PM
WW's have a completely different texture, one that aids in capturing water. That doesnt mean that other micros are not absorbent, they may streak slightly however. I dont remember the pink's specifically, but do remember to corals. Same ??

Grimm
01-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, the MF can streak a little, but it's very minute. If it's wet enough it will streak a tiny bit, but after wringing it out, a second pass will get virtually all of it. But now that I think of it, that is probably asking for trouble since I pretty much have to go over the horizontal panels twice to get them dry. So I guess I probably should try out a WW.

nick19
01-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Yeah, the MF can streak a little, but it's very minute. If it's wet enough it will streak a tiny bit, but after wringing it out, a second pass will get virtually all of it. But now that I think of it, that is probably asking for trouble since I pretty much have to go over the horizontal panels twice to get them dry. So I guess I probably should try out a WW.

Agreed! You won't be dissapointed. Great product! :cheers:

Whitethunder46
01-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I've heard that WW has a very good glass cleaning towel?

nick19
01-01-2007, 07:11 PM
I've heard that WW has a very good glass cleaning towel?

Yes, but I cannot comment on the product.