PDA

View Full Version : Totally Uncool

SATracker
04-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Attached is a picture I took of a car Friday evening. The car "gunk" on the back of the car (which you can see in the picture) was also on both sides. It was either ketchup or chocolate. The guy driving was on his way to a drive through car wash. My guess, it was done at school.

Flash Gordon
04-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Attached is a picture I took of a car Friday evening. The car "gunk" on the back of the car (which you can see in the picture) was also on both sides. It was either ketchup or chocolate. The guy driving was on his way to a drive through car wash. My guess, it was done at school.

My guess is it was done by someone you know :idea: more then likely it was done by a female. A male would've done worse

SATracker
04-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Dude, not my car! I was behind it, my wife & I were on our way to Home Depot when I saw it; gotta love phones w/cameras. But I really felt for the driver. The temps in San Antonio are getting up there and the parking lot at the nearby high school gets pretty nasty.

C. Charles Hahn
04-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I had stupid crap like that pulled on me back in high school too... once came out to find my truck covered in silly string, shaving cream, and toilet paper.

Destroyed a day-old coat of wax, too :mad:

Perfections
04-02-2011, 10:07 PM
That pic looks like it was taken at 281, if that dude goes to Alamo heights I can see that happening quick over there

Shane731
04-03-2011, 12:30 AM
At the bottom of your picture it says 2006 Highlander. Looks like a late model Dodge Caliber to me. Just sayin'.

Flash Gordon
04-03-2011, 07:44 AM
At the bottom of your picture it says 2006 Highlander. Looks like a late model Dodge Caliber to me. Just sayin'.

It also says its 8:41 PM and the Suns still out?

Just sayin... :D

SATracker
04-03-2011, 08:36 AM
"Highlander" and "8:41" indicate how and when the pics were downloaded from my IPhone to my computer. The pic was taken on a Friday afternoon around 5 at Bandera & 1604, down the road from O'Connor high school.