PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd ONR experience

froll
01-01-2007, 10:01 AM
2nd time went just as smoothly as the first - great results which I topped off with layers of Z6 and Z8. Very little water spillage in the garage. While again, my black car wasn't that dirty I am truly impressed at how ell this stuff works although as I found the 1st time, drying works out MUCH better with a MF then a WW. My only question to you all is this: It's raining out here (in Pa) so there is quite a bit of humidity even in the closed garage. Seems even after wash/dry/Z's I have some condensation left on the car which requires a final wipedown. Any suggestions or is this just the way it is? I'm sure it will be different in the colder weather but this condensation is just a PITA. Thanks all and again, Happy New Year

Gary Sword
01-01-2007, 03:28 PM
If there is a lot of humitity in the air you will get condensation on your car. It happens to me a lot in Florida if I wash my car early in the morning and it's humid. There's not much you can do about it except keep drying it off or put a dehumifier in your garage. Down here as soon as the sun gets a little higher in the sky it burns the condensation right off.

Reddwarf
01-01-2007, 03:30 PM
What about the liquid you get on the garage floor? I assume you are using the ONR mixed in a bucket of water.

froll
01-01-2007, 05:34 PM
What about the liquid you get on the garage floor? I assume you are using the ONR mixed in a bucket of water.

I am - and I am using a 2 bucket method so I can rinse my mitt out between panel washes. ONR really works well. Also, I son't seem to get too much water on the garage floor. I will be very happy in the winter being able to wash the car

Reddwarf
01-01-2007, 06:54 PM
I am - and I am using a 2 bucket method so I can rinse my mitt out between panel washes. ONR really works well. Also, I son't seem to get too much water on the garage floor. I will be very happy in the winter being able to wash the car

Excellent. I recently ordered a bottle of the DP 4 in 1 and hope to have similar results. It doesn't get very cold in Dallas, but there are some weekends in the winter where it is a bit too chilly to be outside washing the car.