PDA

View Full Version : color code on saturn

tony711
04-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey I got a customer that want me to do paint chip repair on a saturn but i can,t find the code for it do anyone know were it at or how to locate Feed back please

XLNTShine
04-02-2011, 05:52 PM
I dont know for sure on a saturn but the usual places are in the glove box, on one of the doors, sometimes on the bottom of the hood, bottom of the trunk lid, dont forget to look all over the trunk lid sometimes its on the vertical surface. Check the spare tire cover on the bottom, as well as under the spare tire. I have seen the option codes inside the rear fenderwell in a hatch back. If all else fails get a VIN number and call the dealer they should be able to tell you and usually them have the paints in stock or a day away. Sorry I could not be more help.

William

Flash Gordon
04-02-2011, 05:54 PM
I dont know for sure on a saturn but the usual places are in the glove box, on one of the doors, sometimes on the bottom of the hood, bottom of the trunk lid, dont forget to look all over the trunk lid sometimes its on the vertical surface. Check the spare tire cover on the bottom, as well as under the spare tire. I have seen the option codes inside the rear fenderwell in a hatch back. If all else fails get a VIN number and call the dealer they should be able to tell you and usually them have the paints in stock or a day away. Sorry I could not be more help.

William

lol...yes, those rat bastards try to hide this info sometimes it seems :dblthumb2:

CEE DOG
04-02-2011, 06:12 PM
LOL, which Saturn is it? It depends on the model and year but the advice above should cover it. If you tell me the specific model I can narrow it down for you.

tony711
04-02-2011, 06:19 PM
hey thank you for the advice I saw some infomation on the door but did not see anything that look like a collor code I will post the make and year sunday:dblthumb2:

XLNTShine
04-02-2011, 07:58 PM
This link might help when you find it. This is not a link to promote another sight, just info I have found and used before.

Saturn Paint Code Locations (http://www.automotivetouchup.com/paint-codes/saturn.htm)

tony711
04-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey you are a lifesaver thank you a bunch

:awesome: