PDA

View Full Version : List Your Supplies Mobile Detailers!!

Pages : [1] 2

hemi ram55
04-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone, figured for all of us who are just starting in the mobile detail biz, would be cool to see what some of you other guys carry around with you for your customers. Might give some of us newer guys a good list of things to make sure we have!!!! Im the MAN

Mccoulough Steamer with attachments
6 1/4 horse shop vac
dozens of microfiber towels
dozens of cotton towels
pc 7424
yellow pad
orange pad
white pad
blue pad
3m buff solution
3m swirl remover
3m wax
eagle 1 wheel cleaner (best stuff ive ever used!!)
drying towels
various scrub brushes
some home made scrub brushes for tight spots
bright contractor lights for buffing
high powered fans to help dry carpets
invisible glass window cleaner spray and foam
tire gel
hand wax application pads
orbital buffer w/ microfiber pad, cotton pad, and wool pad
adheasive remover
bug and tar remover
back to black plastic restore
tire brushs
Q-Tips
small air compressor with air gun
different fragrence
Chemical guys lighting fast stain remover
engine degreaser
simple green
lots of spray bottles!!!

thats about everything. would be cool to see other peoples stock to see what im missing!
Feed back please

hemi ram55
04-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Hey everyone, figured for all of us who are just starting in the mobile detail biz, would be cool to see what some of you other guys carry around with you for your customers. Might give some of us newer guys a good list of things to make sure we have!!!! Im the MAN

Mccoulough Steamer with attachments
6 1/4 horse shop vac
dozens of microfiber towels
dozens of cotton towels
pc 7424
yellow pad
orange pad
white pad
blue pad
3m buff solution
3m swirl remover
3m wax
eagle 1 wheel cleaner (best stuff ive ever used!!)
drying towels
various scrub brushes
some home made scrub brushes for tight spots
bright contractor lights for buffing
high powered fans to help dry carpets
invisible glass window cleaner spray and foam
tire gel
hand wax application pads
orbital buffer w/ microfiber pad, cotton pad, and wool pad
adheasive remover
bug and tar remover
back to black plastic restore
tire brushs
Q-Tips
small air compressor with air gun
different fragrence
Chemical guys lighting fast stain remover
engine degreaser
simple green
lots of spray bottles!!!

thats about everything. would be cool to see other peoples stock to see what im missing!
Feed back please

No one?????? Anyone????

Flash Gordon
04-02-2011, 12:15 PM
No one?????? Anyone????

Seriously???

ExoticAutoDetai
04-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Seriously???

Really??? :bat:

Flash Gordon
04-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Not trying to be rude, but it would be a major payne trying to type out EVERYTHING. If I skipped 1 item, some jackhole would come behind me and try to correct me

Break down your questions into smaller sections for optimum responses

No hard feelings?

TMD
04-02-2011, 02:20 PM
I like my Saturdays.

ExoticAutoDetai
04-02-2011, 02:22 PM
:Picture: Im the MAN I was joking

tuscarora dave
04-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Gas generator, gas power washer, ladders, roll around stool, coin op Vacuum (like at DIY car wash), small 5HP RIGID wet/dry vac, 100' of garden hose, 150' of electric cords,Sterlite 5 drawer cabinet containing Makita rotary, Cyclo w/ carpet brushes, Flex 3401, Megs G110V2, 1 inch and 2 inch painter's tape, various pads, various brushes, buckets, wash mitts, microfiber towels, cotton towels, wax applicators, grit guards, clay, plastic razor blades, real razor blades, various tools and polisher adaptors, Metal polishing tools, jewelers rouge, Metal polish, Steel wool, M-105, M-205, APC (and now Folex), UPPG, UTTG, Bug Squash (or equivalent), Various waxes, IPA (not just for zits), Prep-Sol (or equivalent), PB's Natural Look, PB's Leather Stuff, garden sprayer, Binder with liability insurance, various forms (release of liability, pre detail inspection checklist etc.etc.) Pictures of previous jobs, resume, bizz cards, MSDS etc. etc. Camera, GPS. I'm sure there is more but off the top of my head these are the things I can think of.

hemi ram55
04-02-2011, 03:37 PM
the point wasnt for every bottle and rag you have. just a general supply. sorry, figured it would be cool to see what some people prefer as far as types of equipment

hemi ram55
04-02-2011, 03:40 PM
pics of job is a good one, prob wouldnt of thought of having some cool pics on me other than on my website.

Gas generator, gas power washer, ladders, roll around stool, coin op Vacuum (like at DIY car wash), small 5HP RIGID wet/dry vac, 100' of garden hose, 150' of electric cords,Sterlite 5 drawer cabinet containing Makita rotary, Cyclo w/ carpet brushes, Flex 3401, Megs G110V2, 1 inch and 2 inch painter's tape, various pads, various brushes, buckets, wash mitts, microfiber towels, cotton towels, wax applicators, grit guards, clay, plastic razor blades, real razor blades, various tools and polisher adaptors, Metal polishing tools, jewelers rouge, Metal polish, Steel wool, M-105, M-205, APC (and now Folex), UPPG, UTTG, Bug Squash (or equivalent), Various waxes, IPA (not just for zits), Prep-Sol (or equivalent), PB's Natural Look, PB's Leather Stuff, garden sprayer, Binder with liability insurance, various forms (release of liability, pre detail inspection checklist etc.etc.) Pictures of previous jobs, resume, bizz cards, MSDS etc. etc. Camera, GPS. I'm sure there is more but off the top of my head these are the things I can think of.

WindyCity
04-02-2011, 05:02 PM
or as they say...

a picture is worth a thousand words!

Flash Gordon
04-02-2011, 06:09 PM

And Lunch :hungry:

tuscarora dave
04-02-2011, 06:21 PM
And Lunch :hungry:
I have a bad habit of forgetting my lunch then I have to stop at a restaraunt and spend 10% of the take.:hungry:

Transcendent
04-02-2011, 06:43 PM
I got way to much stuff to list (way more then i need) so ill list what i have in my AG detailing whish is the stuff i use all the time plus ill put what in my interior bag (yes im that insanely orginized i have both interior and exterior bags and a car wash bag dont ask why think i may have a touch of OCD). Having the bags for each stage makes things easy and keeps everything real orginized.

Exterior bag (AG detailer's bag...greatest purchase ever)
all compunds are in 12oz. squeeze bottle.
M105
M205
M95
M84
M1
Meg's Paint Restoration Cream (good for taking bugs off)
Automagic New Car Glaze
Pro Clear Cut
Pro Water Spot Remover
Meg's Swirl Remover (as soon as i run out it will be replaced by Wolfgangs TSR)
Pro Quikor Wax
All spray are hung on the side in those neat white 16oz spray bottles AG sells.
Meg's All Season Dressing
Meg's Last Touch Spray Detailer
Pro Golden Mist Spray Wax
Pads (soon to be replaced by 5.5" LC Flat pads):
6.5"Megs Soft Buff Maroon x2
6.5"Megs Soft Buff Yellow x2
6.5"Megs Soft Buff White
3" Kemperle Yellow x2
3" Kemperle Gray x2
3" Ferro BP
All Other stuff:
Clay Away 4 Clay Bar
Never Dull
Meg's Gold Class Paste
Meg's Ultimate Paste
Meg's Gold Class Liquid
Meg's NXT liquid
Q-tips
Rubber Gloves
Sonic Scrubber and attachments
50' Extension Cord
Something i forgot to put on the list

Interior Bag (Stanley Fat Max Tool bag)
Meg's Leather Cleaner/Conditioner
Meg's APC
Pro Leather Lotion
Meg's All Surface Interior Brush
Meg's Dilluted All Season
25' Extension Cord
Vac Attachments
Bissell Heavy Spot remover Carpet Cleaner (for Shampooer)

Car Wash Bag (Stanley Tool bag):
Wash Mitt in a zip lock
Jelly blade Squeege
Daytona Speed brush
Megs Long Handled Body brush for wheel wells
Meg's Wheel Brightener
Bleech-White
Automagic Acid Based Wheel Cleaner
Tire Brush

Other:
Shop-vac Brute 4.5HP in a tiny package
Bissell Little Green Shampooer
No Name Steamer i picked up at the flea market and works great
Porter Cable 7424
3500w Power Inverter
Husky Pressure washer
Makita Rotary (and Pads that i dont feel like listing)

Keep in mind this is not everything i carry just what i use most and what i can remember

RoyalTenenBaum
04-27-2011, 12:26 AM
Not going to list everything but just a few extra items that come to mind:

-Cheap 150 mph walmart leaf blower (makes drying a breeze, literally)
-diluted muratic acid for aluminum wheels
-california water blade
-turtle wax ICE synthetic wax (works great for darkening exterior trim)
-55 gallon drum with high flow spigot (can carry water for about 3-4 cars when using power washer)
-brillo/S.O.S. pads for vinyl/ doors and leather
-65 ft. extension cord box with four outlets and individual circuit breakers.

...there's more but can't think of anything else unique.