PDA

View Full Version : First time post with pics

dthomas
03-31-2011, 11:29 PM
First and foremost a special thanks to everyone at Autogeek in south Florida for a wonderful tour of your facility. My goal in this post is to introduce myself to the forum and also post some pictures for your pleasure. My name is Daryl and I live in the beautiful Palm Beaches of Florida. I enjoy detailing and all the challenges that come with it. Most of all i enjoy returning to the same customer's week after week and year after year. I can't remember when I was first introduced to the Pinnicle products. I do remember very well what it was I was given to try as a sample from a very good friend. It was a small bottle of the Liquid Solvern. Like we always hear when we are given a new product, "this stuff is the best!". I do like to give anything a try and I will try it on anything and everything to see if is worth looking into. It was a very hot day and I was on my way to do a car that I do weekly. A full detail to an E class Mercedes. So if this was gonna work at all or have any noticible differances I was gonna see it right away. And also it being a black car and sitting outside in the hot sun was going to be the ultimate test. After cleaning a weeks worth of mom in the front seat and two children in the rear seats from the light saddle interior i moved to the outside where I was challenged with signs of many hard stops from the house to the school and grocery store, leaving the once hyper silver wheels a sick looking gun metal gray. After a very good bath with Megs Gold Class wash and wax I was able to dry it and go to work with my new sample. There wasnt much to say other then,"WOW!". It was very user friendly even in the hot sun. From that point on I was hooked and began to try the whole line of products and have been a devoted user since that day. I am posting a few shots of a 2008 Ferrari that I detail regularly that is a daily driver with @25,000 miles on it. I hope you enjoy them. Best of luck to everyone in all you do. 2008 Ferrari F430 pictures by darylathomas123 - Photobucket (http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h328/darylathomas123/2008%20Ferrari%20F430/)