PDA

View Full Version : thoughts on my business name idea.

Pages : [1] 2 3

93fox
03-31-2011, 10:12 PM
so i have an idea for a future business name. and id like for you guys to tell me what you think! the name i have in mind is "Absolute Reflections". then in the bottom but a small banner saying "superior automotive detailing" or "superior car detailing". so it would look something like this:
Absolute Reflections
"superior car detailing"
let me know what you guys think. there is no right or wrong answer! just want to see what you guys think!:xyxthumbs:

Kristopher1129
03-31-2011, 10:38 PM
If you want to limit yourself to JUST autos...then sticking auto in the slogan is fine. I wouldn't use car though. Cause then people may get the idea that you only do cars...which I doubt you do.

Absolute Reflections sounds good....but I don't know how much that really explains what it is that you do. I would try to use a word more in the detailing industry with reflections to make it more clear.

Something like Spotless Reflections, or Polished Reflections, Detailed Reflections...something like that. Absolute Reflections sounds kinda like it could be a few different things to me.

Just my opinion. :dblthumb2:

Bates Detailing
03-31-2011, 10:42 PM
I think it should be more like B & B Detailing..... hhhhmmmmm franchise, insured - licensed - marketing material - national fleets - yeah...... you should start a B & B lol :dblthumb2:

Kristopher1129
03-31-2011, 10:44 PM
I think it should be more like B & B Detailing..... hhhhmmmmm franchise, insured - licensed - marketing material - national fleets - yeah...... you should start a B & B lol :dblthumb2:

I'm starting one tomorrow! haha

Bates Detailing
03-31-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm starting one tomorrow! haha

Headline : NorthEast Detailing incorporates B & B Detailing for Mobile needs :dblthumb2: An amazing merger lol!

93fox
03-31-2011, 10:48 PM
If you want to limit yourself to JUST autos...then sticking auto in the slogan is fine. I wouldn't use car though. Cause then people may get the idea that you only do cars...which I doubt you do.

Absolute Reflections sounds good....but I don't know how much that really explains what it is that you do. I would try to use a word more in the detailing industry with reflections to make it more clear.

Something like Spotless Reflections, or Polished Reflections, Detailed Reflections...something like that. Absolute Reflections sounds kinda like it could be a few different things to me.

Just my opinion. :dblthumb2:
Great idea kris! its the same thing my gf told me. you make a really good point on saying that it really doesn't really describe what i do. thanks for the insight kris!

Kristopher1129
03-31-2011, 10:53 PM
Headline : NorthEast Detailing incorporates B & B Detailing for Mobile needs :dblthumb2: An amazing merger lol! ha, I wish I could use you for mobile. I definitely have my hands tied for who I'm going to use at the moment.

Great idea kris! its the same thing my gf told me. you make a really good point on saying that it really doesn't really describe what i do. thanks for the insight kris!

No problem man. :dblthumb2:

93fox
03-31-2011, 10:59 PM
ha, I wish I could use you for mobile. I definitely have my hands tied for who I'm going to use at the moment.

No problem man. :dblthumb2:
Anthony seriously needs to go drywash the dishes! hes having too much fun on here! haha:buffing:

Bates Detailing
03-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Anthony seriously needs to go drywash the dishes! hes having too much fun on here! haha:buffing:

I did see a bowl today with swirls in it - only drywashing isnt enough.... may need to correct that bowl. Should I start with 800 grit?!?!?!

93fox
03-31-2011, 11:04 PM
I did see a bowl today with swirls in it - only drywashing isnt enough.... may need to correct that bowl. Should I start with 800 grit?!?!?!
no, 800 is too fine! you need to hit it with 320, shoot some primer! block the primer with 400 and then shoot some sealer and then shoot some base! let it flash for 30 mins and then clear it! :D

Kristopher1129

Start with Dawn, ha.

Bates Detailing
no, 800 is too fine! you need to hit it with 320, shoot some primer! block the primer with 400 and then shoot some sealer and then shoot some base! let it flash for 30 mins and then clear it! :D

I think I may just throw it away lol :dblthumb2:

93fox
03-31-2011, 11:06 PM
so any new upcoming projects guys? i got an infiniti to do this sat! ima do a 4 step polish on it!

Bates Detailing
03-31-2011, 11:08 PM
so any new upcoming projects guys? i got an infiniti to do this sat! ima do a 4 step polish on it!

You should definitely do an 8 step - nothing better than an 8 step :dblthumb2:

Kristopher1129
03-31-2011, 11:08 PM

My next week has at least a vehicle scheduled every day. 2 Gold Packages, and about 4 Silvers so far. My full timer comes on next week...so it's gonna start getting nuts!

My biggest project is getting my sign up on my roof right now, haha.