PDA

View Full Version : smells like?

paradog
12-31-2006, 10:11 PM
So after applying a coat of Natty's Blue to my car, my daughter said..."Daddy it smells like bubble gum!" I think she is right!

Are there any other waxes that have a pleasant smell?

CalgaryDetail
12-31-2006, 10:35 PM
Lots of waxes have nice smells. I know Zymol concours is cinnamon, the vw waxes have some nice smells like almond. I have found that more then half the detailing products on the market have a good smell.

ltoman
12-31-2006, 10:53 PM
So after applying a coat of Natty's Blue to my car, my daughter said..."Daddy it smells like bubble gum!" I think she is right!

Aww... how cute! I have never used that one, so I don't know.:)

supercharged
01-01-2007, 12:06 AM

Pinnacle Signature Series (which is on sale @ pinnaclewax.com) has a nice peachy smell. Not exactly Victoria's secret, but good enough for wax. Souveran has a candy smell, kinda like Pina Colada.

noname5
01-01-2007, 12:23 AM
Although I haven't used many other waxes, I always find NB the most noticeable... as in, the entire garage smells like it for quite a few hours after you're done waxing and everyone knows without even looking at the car :D

6LS2
01-01-2007, 01:11 AM
The XMT polishes smell awesome! #3 smells real fruity, and the Finishing Glaze smells like bubble gum

Kelso
01-01-2007, 02:00 AM
the glaze smells like grape to me? i think #1 is lime, 2 is lemon
poorboys ex-p and pinnacles crystal mist both smell like coconut or pina coloda, i love those!

ltoman
01-01-2007, 03:15 AM
the glaze smells like grape to me? i think #1 is lime, 2 is lemon
poorboys ex-p and pinnacles crystal mist both smell like coconut or pina coloda, i love those!

Souveran paste .... ahhhhhh.. Hawaii!!!

ScottB
01-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Most of the Chemical Guys products have heavy smells, all fruity. I can always tell if someone is using their QD'ers or products as the smell fills the entire environment.

Four Starr Soap -- Banana
Souveran --- Caramel kinda
NXT -- Keylime
Crystal Mist --- Suntan Lotion
Nattys Blue -- Bubble Gum
Spray/Gloss --- Fruity
Z8 -- Apricots

Kelso
01-01-2007, 11:35 AM
oh and my newest find is poorboys SSS..... smells like apples to me

Gary Sword
01-01-2007, 11:39 AM
To me Souveran paste smells like a suntan lotion that I have used. I love the smell. It 's like going to the beach.

JSR
01-01-2007, 12:11 PM
To me Souveran paste smells like a suntan lotion that I have used. I love the smell. It like going to the beach.

Ahhhh! Souveran

My extra jar is in my office:D I open it up in the afternoon and let all of the busybodies try and figure out who went to the beach for lunch