PDA

View Full Version : Just plaecd an order!!!

mingraygt
12-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Just placed an order for a Half gallon Foaming wash gun, 128oz DP Xtreme Foam soap, white and yellow Shmitt, and some Pinnacle Crystal Mist spray wax. Cant wait till it gets here. Hopefully when it does it will be half way decent out. Thanks Max and Autogeek!!:cheers:
Thanks Ryan

ltoman
12-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Just placed an order for a Half gallon Foaming wash gun, 128oz DP Xtreme Foam soap, white and yellow Shmitt, and some Pinnacle Crystal Mist spray wax. Cant wait till it gets here. Hopefully when it does it will be half way decent out.
Thanks Ryan

You will be happy. They are VERY good at getting orders out here. And you picked some good stuff too. I think most or all of the forum would agree. Love that Pinnacle Crystal mist!!
Happy New Year!
Lauren

sparkie
01-01-2007, 04:03 AM
You order some great stuff there!http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/images/thumb.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:emoticon(':thumb');)

supercharged
01-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Just placed an order for a Half gallon Foaming wash gun, 128oz DP Xtreme Foam soap, white and yellow Shmitt, and some Pinnacle Crystal Mist spray wax. Cant wait till it gets here. Hopefully when it does it will be half way decent out. Thanks Max and Autogeek!!:cheers:
Thanks Ryan
You will love all those products!!!

mingraygt
01-01-2007, 09:32 AM
I hope! I have bought a bunch of stuff from them before and their top notch products!
Thanks Ryan

mingraygt
01-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I just received my stuff today! And that half gallon jug is freakin huge. If I would have known it was that big I would have went with the smaller one. But oh well! Everything else looks top notch as usual. Thanks Autogeek!!:cheers:
Ryan

abrcrombe
01-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Let us know how the products work out for you.

ScottB
01-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Everytime I revisit Crystal Mist I am amazed ... simply a dirty lurid affair !!

ltoman
01-11-2007, 06:02 PM
I just received my stuff today! And that half gallon jug is freakin huge. If I would have known it was that big I would have went with the smaller one. But oh well! Everything else looks top notch as usual. Thanks Autogeek!!:cheers:
Ryan

Ryan,
Let us know what you think of each product as you use it!

mingraygt
01-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Will do! Were getting ready to get some crappy weather here in MO so it might be awhile before I let you all know.
Thanks Ryan