PDA

View Full Version : NO BLUEBALLS !!to do dam bluelaw!!

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
12-31-2006, 05:13 PM
cant get my dam blueballs tonit do to the dam blue law in bergen county nj nothings open on sundays nj sucks ill have to get them tomorrow:( :( im so blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:conf used: :confused: :confused:

ScottB
12-31-2006, 06:32 PM
Sounds like somebody stated the spirits a little early this New Years Eve !!

Kelso
12-31-2006, 06:35 PM
what about blue balls?

ScottB
12-31-2006, 06:43 PM
all I can tell is he cannot get any , stores closed. Not sure what type of stores he was looking for blue balls in however. I know a couple establishments that open late, guarantee to drain your wallet, and send you home with blue balls as a parting gift. But thats likely another story ...

Surfer
12-31-2006, 06:45 PM
You could always borrow Scotts, he always shares his blue balls:D

ltoman
12-31-2006, 07:33 PM
all I can tell is he cannot get any , stores closed. Not sure what type of stores he was looking for blue balls in however. I know a couple establishments that open late, guarantee to drain your wallet, and send you home with blue balls as a parting gift. But thats likely another story ...

Scott, Scott, Scott. For shame!
LOL.
Dig your head back out of the gutter!!
hee hee

Kelso
12-31-2006, 07:43 PM
thats the only blue balls i know of!

Tex Star Detail
12-31-2006, 07:49 PM
I can see alot of screwed up typing tonight....lol

Reddwarf
12-31-2006, 07:53 PM

Priceless response! Good show.

trhland
12-31-2006, 08:03 PM
sunday all the retail stores are closed do to the blue law its only 1 town by me that cant have anystores open on sundays but all the other stores follow the law. i know it sounds crazy but thats how it is. anyway ill pickthem up tomorrow at bedbath . i think they have them there. happy new year. ill be bringing in the new year with some new blueballsssssss:cheers: :cheers: :D :D :D :Dusaully im out partying on newyears eve and getting drunk with my buddys but now i have to be responsible i have a 4 month old so no more parting .so insted of going out drinking im home changing diapers and worried about getting my microfibers nicew and fluffy .what a life i lead now.lolo you crack me up killr. oh and by the way the blueballs im looking for are the ones for the towels. not the other ones.lolo

ltoman
12-31-2006, 09:22 PM
I think our mf towels will all be just fine until this Tuesday!!!

paradog
12-31-2006, 10:07 PM
prostitution is illegal in NJ...take your Blue Balls to another state!

trhland
01-01-2007, 06:08 AM
just woke up ifeel much better now .sorry about fliping out over the blueballs. today i will go out and buy some . are stores open on newyears????

Gary Sword
01-01-2007, 12:16 PM
What's all the fus about blue balls. I know I don't want blue balls and I need to save my money for detailing products.

Tex Star Detail
01-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Man, I am so confused reading this thread........
So much misleading info!!!!! LOL