PDA

View Full Version : Attention everyone from New England!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Black Car
04-16-2011, 08:00 PM
2nd week works for me

Kleakak
04-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Hey come on no yankees fans :-(

suprachica79
04-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Yankees fan here, but can't attend a premeet, its going to be a long flippin drive for the meet as it is, can't make a during the week thing work between work and MBA night courses

DaGonz
04-17-2011, 01:10 AM
So theres 10..

SeaJay's
DonMTV
suprachica79
BobbyG
Kristopher1129
Meghan - if Max will let her
Judge
GTOJOE
audilover
Dieseldan

Add me to the mix! Chelmsford is just a half hour drive up 495 for me!

BobbyG
04-17-2011, 06:32 AM
Jason,

Would it be a good idea to email everyone on the details? I'm suggesting this because occasionally threads and posts become lost or overlooked and this might in-turn product additional responses..

Everyone could PM you their email address or simply post them here...

Just a suggestion.

DaHen
04-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Just a point of interest.

The annual Classic Car Flea Market is going to be held during the second weekend (14 & 15) of May down at the Comcast Center in Mansfield.
I try to attend and browse through it if I get the chance. Not much in detailing products, just one dealer out of Somerset that I recall.

SeaJay's
04-17-2011, 07:54 AM
Jason,

Would it be a good idea to email everyone on the details? I'm suggesting this because occasionally threads and posts become lost or overlooked and this might in-turn product additional responses..

Everyone could PM you their email address or simply post them here...

Just a suggestion.

I like this idea!

Everyone, please PM me your email address. I'll put together an email with all the details etc. Keep everyone informed.

If I haven't heard from some of your by Mid week I'll PM you.

SeaJay's
04-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Just a point of interest.

The annual Classic Car Flea Market is going to be held during the second weekend (14 & 15) of May down at the Comcast Center in Mansfield.
I try to attend and browse through it if I get the chance. Not much in detailing products, just one dealer out of Somerset that I recall.

I'd be willing to check it out if I don't have any details booked for that weekend. We shall see.

So is it kind of a swap meet? Or more of a car show?

DaHen
04-17-2011, 10:47 AM

This is more swap meet with just a few cars being shown.

Most of the classic cars that are there are up for sale and even most of those are fixer-uppers. Its not like the classic car show that Marshfield has or use to have at the fair grounds. Haven't been to the show at Marshfield in years. Nor at the show here at the Brockton fair grounds and its just around the corner from me.

Seems lately that I miss the date for these shows, lol.

BobbyG
04-17-2011, 03:32 PM
I'd be willing to check it out if I don't have any details booked for that weekend. We shall see.

Jason,

Email us for any updates so we can all stay current..:cool:

Thanks! :props:

DaHen
04-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Hope I'm able to attend on whatever date. Just ordered the Griot's Polisher and Pad Kit that is on sale along with a few other products a couple of hours ago. Just got under the wire with the free shipping.

I'll bring the polisher with me so that you guys can show me how to plug it in. lol :xyxthumbs:

:buffing:

SeaJay's
04-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Hope I'm able to attend on whatever date. Just ordered the Griot's Polisher and Pad Kit that is on sale along with a few other products a couple of hours ago. Just got under the wire with the free shipping.

I'll bring the polisher with me so that you guys can show me how to plug it in. lol :xyxthumbs:

:buffing:

LOL Yeah I'll see if I can get some instructions printed out for you on how to plug it in!

BobbyG
04-19-2011, 06:58 AM
In reading some of these posts it looks like many of you will be bringing a portion of your detailing supplies including machines ... I'd like to drive my Corvette up but if I bring anything I'll need my truck..

What to do! :laughing:

SeaJay's
04-19-2011, 06:59 AM
In reading some of these posts it looks like many of you will be bringing a portion of your detailing supplies including machines ... I'd like to drive my Corvette up but if I bring anything I'll need my truck..

What to do! :laughing:

Bring the Vette! There will be plenty of other toys to play with! :props:

SeaJay's
04-20-2011, 06:23 AM
:bump: