PDA

View Full Version : I wasn't me (sig)

wytstang
12-31-2006, 03:12 PM
I just got 3 pms asking me about my sig and killr said it was well something disgusting. Sorry to those who had to see thats but it wasn't me and using killrs advise I am changing my password in case it was compromised.

Kelso
12-31-2006, 03:14 PM
oh man thats not cool, i didnt even see it though

ltoman
12-31-2006, 03:15 PM
it was awful. pm me if you have questions. i am soooo releived it was not you!!!
:-) Lauren

wytstang
12-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Hey killr gave a quick description and man I feel sorry for who ever had to see that. It would have been nicer if the owner of the pics just removed it instead of what he did. I have a sick sense of humor so it's somewhat funny but no cool at the same time.

wytstang
12-31-2006, 03:21 PM
oh man thats not cool, i didnt even see it though
Consider yourself lucky I had to apoligize on another site as well. Although they just deleted it and didn't say why so thanks killr for the heads up.

justin_murphy
12-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Wow. I didn't see it either but I think we all understand. We are not like other sites and give users the benefit of a doubt.

Thanks to the mods here being prompt unlike "A"nother site.

wytstang
12-31-2006, 03:42 PM
I was using the image on another mustang site not a detailing site. And pm sent justin

Reddwarf
12-31-2006, 04:09 PM
I missed it! I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Gary Sword
12-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I also missed it and don't know what you are talking about but it does not sound like something good. It only takes one bad person to miss things up.

ZoranC
12-31-2006, 05:56 PM
I was using the image on another mustang site not a detailing site.
I saw it. It seems that site you were linking to was very irritated by bandwidth stealing so they were redirecting link to a picture of an extremely disgusting act. It's better not to describe it.

Surfer
12-31-2006, 06:20 PM
Thanks to the mods here being prompt unlike "A"nother site.I shall call you "Mr. Global Ignore" ;) :D

Wystang that's happened to me before, one one of my car forums awhile ago. I went link pics from another site and I guess that site didn't allow hotlinking, so when I linked the pic everything was fine till I checked the thread again. Some old nasty naked lady took the spot of the pics, apparently they had some code that if a pic was hotlinked that or other nasty pictures would show up.

Didn't get to see your "new sig" though lol. Wasn't sure what they were talking about since when they said something else popped up, I still saw your psycho bunny sig?

ScottB
12-31-2006, 06:24 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3419