PDA

View Full Version : Bringing Forum Buddies to the TV World!

Pages : 1 [2]

CEE DOG
03-30-2011, 07:00 AM
Very awesome Adam and Corey! Can't wait to watch the vids. I wonder if that pesky hologram will show up Corey. Lol :rolleyes:

LOL Spicy, I can promise you that won't be the case. Imaginary holograms seem to be invisible.

(Picture removed)

Thanks Bill!! I was having a hard time trying to shrink it. LOL
Thanks for all the incredible pictures too!

If you guys like photography Bill does some great work!

Sooo nice to see a face(CEE DOG) related to a user name!! Corey, u are such a great asset to this forum!! Im sure I speak for others here.... Your dedication and hard work are very much appreciated!!!

Thanks Jim, your kind words are much appreciated! Thank you :)
Btw: the photo we were talking about is that one so I don't need to email it to you. Thanks a bunch for helping me though.
LOL, look at my eyes. You can tell I haven't slept much those last couple days.

detaildave
03-30-2011, 07:05 AM
Sooo nice to see a face(CEE DOG) related to a user name!! Corey, u are such a great asset to this forum!! Im sure I speak for others here.... Your dedication and hard work are very much appreciated!!!

:iagree:+ Infinity!!! Cannot say enough about Cee Dog aka "REVIEW KING"!!!:urtheman:

CEE DOG
03-30-2011, 07:31 AM

Dave, it's an honor to call you my friend.

CEE DOG
03-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Another picture of our buddy Adam
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_5830.JPG

Impressions
03-30-2011, 07:42 AM
:grouphug: I'm feelin the love around here today!!

Corey, I think you know how I feel, I appreciate your precision and expertise in your write-ups, as well as the others on this forum that take the time and energy to help others in the detailing community. For this I give you all a :thankyousign:

Spicy McHaggis
03-30-2011, 07:50 AM
LOL Spicy, I can promise you that won't be the case. Imaginary holograms seem to be invisible.

Don't worry Corey, Spicy will be there next year and make sure you win!!! :bat:

Harleyguy
03-30-2011, 08:32 AM
Sorry I haven't posted back been real busy at work . Just wanted to thank Mike Phillips for setting up the interview and my buddy Corey for putting up with me all weekend . Hopefully they won't cut to much out of the interview i got carried away with mentioning Auto Geek products .

We certainly had a great time even with a couple of setbacks . Once again I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and hopefully had some laughs while hanging out with myself and Corey .

CEE DOG
03-30-2011, 08:59 AM
:grouphug: I'm feelin the love around here today!!

LOL Robert! It was great to see you again! I have a lot of respect for you and your work. Thanks for some of the storys, jokes, and getting to know you a little better. Next year I'm really going to try to come down a day earlier to see your shop, pick up some tips, and hang out for a few.

Sorry I haven't posted back been real busy at work . Just wanted to thank Mike P for setting up the interview and my buddy Corey for putting up with me all weekend . Hopefully they won't cut to much out of the interview i got carried away with mentioning Auto Geek products .

We certainly had a great time even with a couple of setbacks . Once again I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and hopefully had some laughs while hanging out with myself and Corey .

Thanks for everything Adam! The Skybaby sign, the bread, cookies, really cool chrome polish and lots of really neat goodies.... Letting me use your duster after I ran out of mf towels! The room! Man, theres too much to list but most of all your company. You are a great guy to hang out with and I appreciate everything.

Also I echo Adams words. Thank you Mike for the interview and the chat!! It was really a high point - Lots of fun!!! And everybody we hung out with or got to meet for the first time that made my weekend. Thank you!

Mike Phillips
03-20-2012, 10:06 AM
Not 100% sure who and what is going to be filmed this year but here's a heads-up...

Make sure to comb your hair, brush your teeth, wear a nice shirt... you never know, you just might end up being on TV!

:xyxthumbs:

Dr Oldz
03-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Not 100% sure who and what is going to be filmed this year but here's a heads-up...

Make sure to comb your hair, brush your teeth, wear a nice shirt... you never know, you just might end up being on TV!

:xyxthumbs:

I'll text Corey and Adam and tell them to get those new 1/2 inch LC pads and the 85rd ready for their Dentures!

rakkvet
03-20-2012, 12:38 PM
I'll text Corey and Adam and tell them to get those new 1/2 inch LC pads and the 85rd ready for their Dentures!

How many of you read that and thought for even a brief moment, where you can get 1/2" pads? Double Geekness if you wondered about a backing plate too.