PDA

View Full Version : Picture of CEE DOG being interviewed for TV segment?

Mike Phillips
03-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Picture of CEE DOG being interviewed for TV segment?

I've been playing catch-up all day and there are so many pictures all over the forum from DetailFest on Saturday and Sunday that I'm having trouble finding a picture of Cory aka CEE DOG being interviewed for a segment on TV with his Saturn Sky.

If someone can locate where there's a good picture in one of the many picture threads or if someone has a good picture of Cory being interviewed, can then send me the link or the picture?

Thanks ahead of time...

mike.phillips@autogeek.net

:dblthumb2:

CEE DOG
03-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Picture of CEE DOG being interviewed for TV segment?

I've been playing catch-up all day and there are so many pictures all over the forum from DetailFest on Saturday and Sunday that I'm having trouble finding a picture of Cory aka CEE DOG being interviewed for a segment on TV with his Saturn Sky.

If someone can locate where there's a good picture in one of the many picture threads or if someone has a good picture of Cory being interviewed, can then send me the link or the picture?

Thanks ahead of time...

mike.phillips@autogeek.net

:dblthumb2:

Mike, I've got a bunch of pics I collected from Bill, Al, and myself. Im not sure if the angle is quite right so hopefully someone else can send you some more options as well but I'll send one I really liked.... Gotta get off the wifes iPad and get on the pc. Will send it in a few

Meghan
03-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Corey I should have had you give me your autograph, you are going to be famous soon! I think it was very cool that they filmed our forum members. They couldn't have picked better people to interview.

James K
03-29-2011, 08:43 PM
You mean like the one below? It's from your day off thread.

Thanks for the plug Dwayne... :xyxthumbs:

I think I speak for both Yancy and myself when I say Saturday and Sunday at DetailFest are both long and hard but two of the most rewarding days of the year.

It was great meeting so many people from the forum world and the real world as well as having Joe Fernandez and Renny Doyle on hand to help out with classes on both days.

As we take inventory of all the results and feedback from this year's DetailFest it will prepare us to come back with an even better show next year.

Also, after the last class each day I was able to fit in filming 4 rigs for TV including segments for the Lokar Car TV Show (http://www.masterstv.com/LokarCarShowtv.html) and a DetailFest Special to be announced.

2 of the people and cars we shot for TV were,

Corey aka CEE DOG and his Saturn Sky
Adam aka Harleyguy and his pristine black Corvette

Cory being interviewed for his segment on TV
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/../gallery/data/1045/CoryandMike.jpg

Adam being interviewed for his segment on TV
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/../gallery/data/1045/adamandmike.jpg

As we find out when these TV segments will air will post an announcement to the forum.

Ahh.... it's good to have a day off to rest and recharge your batteries... but it's also good to be back to work and get caught-up...

:xyxthumbs:

CEE DOG
03-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Corey I should have had you give me your autograph, you are going to be famous soon! I think it was very cool that they filmed our forum members. They couldn't have picked better people to interview.

:laughing: You're so sweet Meghan! It was really very cool. When Mike asked me I didn't realize he meant that same day. Then a few minutes later he showed back up with the crew! it was a lot of fun! At one point one of the questions made me say something about Ultima waterless and I was about to star rattling off the UTTG and UIGP etc. I had to catch myself from getting carried away. LOL!