PDA

View Full Version : Dates and Times TV Schedule for Autogeek's What's in the Garage?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

dougaross
03-31-2011, 07:56 PM
This sucks. Can't get Fox Sports Network in my area with Verizon Fios. I get 2 Fox soccer channels, 2 Fox college sports channels, and some other Fox channels (I think about 8 in all), but no Fox Sports Network to watch something interesting like this! Anyone know if it can be viewed online from the Fox Sports Network website or elsewhere?

-Neil
Try MSG - Madison Square Garden Network

Matt575
03-31-2011, 08:30 PM
VCR set Im the MAN

What's a VCR? ;)

Flash Gordon
03-31-2011, 08:39 PM
What's a VCR? ;)

Its this great big square thing that you slide a hugh 8 track tape into, then you just program and record your fav show :)

Mike Phillips
04-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Coming up this Sunday, the 2nd episode...

Week 2
Sunday, April 10th at 11:30am Eastern Time on Fox Sports Network
Monday, April 11th at 4:30pm Eastern Time on Fox Sports Network

And right now in life, the most common question I get via PM's E-mails, and phone calls is,

What channel is your show on?

And to date, the best online source I've found for finding a TV show is on LocateTV.com

I just checked before posting this reply and found that LocateTV.com shows that our new TV Show is going to air 38 times this coming Sunday and that's just on DirectTV

What's in the Garage? - Schedule on LocateTV.com (http://www.locatetv.com/tv/whats-in-the-garage/7067176/schedule#10-Apr-2011)

Share the link to this thread with your family and friends via e-mail or post it to your favorite forum as long as you abide other forum's rules...

Thanks!

:dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
04-07-2011, 12:00 PM
8 times on AT&T U-verse for our zip code 34997
17 times on Dish Network for our zip code 34997
2 times on Comcast for our zip code 34997

So check out LocateTV.com. I created an account there and this enables me to search according to my zip code and my channel provider. It's free and very helpful for locating any TV show.

They will also send you a reminder to your e-mail for when your favorite TV shows are going to air next, pretty handy as I monitor,

Truck U
Two Guys Garage
My Classic Car
What's in the Garage?
Pleasure Boater

By the way, Pleasure Boater is hosted by our very own Ted Jones, the Executive Producer for our TV show.

You can see him here in this thread,

Behind the scenes pictures - TV Features for What's in the Garage? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/32946-behind-scenes-pictures-tv-features-what-s-garage.html)

Ted Jones is a veteran race car driver and when we needed someone to move out the 1965 GTO with the 632 cubic inch Pontiac big block he was already starting the engine.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1017/FeatureDay009.jpg

If you like boats... check out Pleasure Boater...

:xyxthumbs:

Setec Astronomy
04-07-2011, 12:09 PM
Try MSG - Madison Square Garden Network

Yup, that's where I found it on mine.

Mike Phillips
04-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Yup, that's where I found it on mine.

Thanks, I'll check it out... I've been using LocateTV.com because I found them via Google, but I'm open to a better TV Schedule Website or even another good one...

One thing I do like about LocateTV.com is that after I created an account with them, I can add shows to my "Favorites List" and they send me e-mail to remind me when they are on and this is a real handy service.

:)

C. Charles Hahn
04-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out... I've been using LocateTV.com because I found them via Google, but I'm open to a better TV Schedule Website or even another good one...

One thing I do like about LocateTV.com is that after I created an account with them, I can add shows to my "Favorites List" and they send me e-mail to remind me when they are on and this is a real handy service.

I like the built-in tools that AT&T U-Verse gives me... I can do a show search and have it automatically configure my DVR from the web interface. I think most other cable/satellite services offer similar services with their monthly plans now days as well. :dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
04-07-2011, 04:24 PM
I like the built-in tools that AT&T U-Verse gives me... I can do a show search and have it automatically configure my DVR from the web interface.

I think most other cable/satellite services offer similar services with their monthly plans now days as well.

Sounds good...

My goal is to help people find the show however works best for them...

:xyxthumbs:

Mike Phillips
04-10-2011, 10:06 AM
***Bump for Lurkers and Forum Members***

Episode 2 is on today, in this episode we visit Jack Miller and check out his "Mustang Barn", filled with probably the largest collection of rare Mustangs in one place...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1088/JackMillerMB001.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/1088/JackMillerMB002.jpg

LocateTV.com shows today's episode to be on a total of 50 times between,

DirectTV
Dish Network
Comcast
AT&T U-verse TV

So check it out!

maximus20895
04-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Watching it right now!

Flash Gordon
04-10-2011, 01:29 PM
I forgot to insert tape :bash:

What time does it come on tommorow (Central Time Zone) ?

Mike Phillips
04-12-2011, 01:15 PM
What time does it come on tomorrow (Central Time Zone) ?

Just checked LocateTV.com and it's on

3 times this coming Friday, April 15th on Direct TV

64 times this coming Sunday, April 17th on Direct TV, Comcast, DISH Network and AT&T U-verse

Times during the day were all over the place, for sure 11:30am Eastern Time for our area.

Nordic Lisa
04-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Verizon Fios doesn't offer this in my area...too bad...I heard it was really worth watching...

Rich189
04-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Verizon Fios doesn't offer this in my area...too bad...I heard it was really worth watching...

Same here is there anywhere that streams it online or is up for download?