PDA

View Full Version : Dates and Times TV Schedule for Autogeek's What's in the Garage?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Mike Phillips
03-31-2011, 08:39 AM
The market for people that would rather pay someone to do their work is HUGE!

As long as you're doing high quality work you'll always have a customer base. In all the years I've been teaching classes on detailing cars, there's always a percentage of car owners that after going through the class, learning what needs to be done to correct the paint, they opt to have someone else do it for them, at least the initial work.

Actually, "learning" about how to detail educates them to hire someone that actually knows what they're doing, if anything educating people how to detail cars increases the market for people willing to pay a premium price for professional quality work.

:)

CEE DOG
03-31-2011, 10:01 AM
Mike, is each week 1 episode and those are different showtimes of that episode?

Thanks in advance :xyxthumbs:

Flash Gordon
03-31-2011, 11:10 AM
The market for people that would rather pay someone to do their work is HUGE!

As long as you're doing high quality work you'll always have a customer base. In all the years I've been teaching classes on detailing cars, there's always a percentage of car owners that after going through the class, learning what needs to be done to correct the paint, they opt to have someone else do it for them, at least the initial work.

Actually, "learning" about how to detail educates them to hire someone that actually knows what they're doing, if anything educating people how to detail cars increases the market for people willing to pay a premium price for professional quality work.

:iagree:

Its pretty easy to buy the merchandise. Doing the actual work is another story... most ppl realize this. Believe it or not, the mass majority of the Country/World have different ideas for relaxation other then spending their day off polishing a car

I can see only positive benefits in a program like this educating the general public

Mike Phillips
03-31-2011, 01:03 PM
Mike, is each week 1 episode and those are different show times of that episode?

Thanks in advance

I think the answer to your question is "yes".

There are 13 Episodes. Each new "week" for the first 13 weeks a brand new episodes will debut.

How many times and how often an episode repeats is really up to Fox Sports Network but already LocateTV.com shows the show airing 117 times. Some of these are obviously repeats on different channels, different days and different times.

That's a good thing!

CEE DOG
03-31-2011, 01:46 PM
Believe it or not, the mass majority of the Country/World have different ideas for relaxation other then spending their day off polishing a car

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think the answer to your question is "yes".

There are 13 Episodes. Each new "week" for the first 13 weeks a brand new episodes will debut.

How many times and how often an episode repeats is really up to Fox Sports Network but already LocateTV.com shows the show airing 117 times. Some of these are obviously repeats on different channels, different days and different times.

That's a good thing!

Excellent, Thank you!

Flash Gordon
03-31-2011, 03:32 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

;)

:bump2:

Matt575
03-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Bummer I cant set the DVR yet as my schedule doesn't go out more than 3 days..... I hope I can remember tomorrow ;)

Matt575
03-31-2011, 04:00 PM
Will this show hurt the people here who detailer for a living?

My concern is that educating the public on how to detail buff, purchase all of the professional products,and techniques we use will depreciate our value to the public. It helps Auto Geek but essentially I feel it hurts us in the long run.

I wouldn't think so. If anything, I think it would help

What is your concern?

I watch lots of shows on how to cook and grill. Doesn't mean I'm going to tackle everything they do and never go out to eat again to a nice fancy place or something that appears to be a lot of prep and work ;)

feslope
03-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Bummer I cant set the DVR yet as my schedule doesn't go out more than 3 days..... I hope I can remember tomorrow ;)LOL My TIVO is set to record the series. You are now within 3 days, consider this your reminder. :buffing:

Audi X2
03-31-2011, 05:06 PM
My DVR is set too!

Mike Phillips
03-31-2011, 05:45 PM
I'll be putting together some pictures for a thread for the first episode tomorrow...

Bill Crowder was a hoot! Plus at his house, gas is only .35 cents a gallon!

Matt575
03-31-2011, 05:52 PM
I'll be putting together some pictures for a thread for the first episode tomorrow...

Bill Crowder was a hoot! Plus at his house, gas is only .35 cents a gallon!

Could you ship me 1000 gallons please. $350 is in the mail.. ;) :awesome:

Matt575
03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
LOL My TIVO is set to record the series. You are now within 3 days, consider this your reminder. :buffing:

I have to wait until tomorrow evening :( :mad: Just checked again

03z71
03-31-2011, 06:23 PM
DVR set....

Flash Gordon
03-31-2011, 06:53 PM
VCR set Im the MAN