PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from TN

Pages : [1] 2

hollerstiltner
03-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Howdy folks,
I'm new here and wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been reading on here a lot lately and took the plunge to join. Seems to be a wealth of knowledge here and I hope I can retain a portion of it.

Now I'm off to start my search for protecting my new Magnetic Grey Tacoma. Clay and sealants and waxes, so many options and so little time(and money)!

Thanks,
Chris

dad07
03-28-2011, 07:48 PM
:welcome: Aboard Chris!

Flash Gordon
03-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Welcome from Memphis Chris. What part of TN are you in?

Magnetic grey looks beautiful when polished properaly. One of my fav colors 4 sure :props:

hollerstiltner
03-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Thanks for the warm greetings everyone!

Flash, I'm from Johnson City TN. I've never been to Memphis but I do need to make there one day. I hear the BBQ is amazing.

ScottZ
03-29-2011, 06:27 AM
Johnson City?...Awesome, I'm from Kingsport! Welcome!

Flash Gordon
03-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Flash, I'm from Johnson City TN. I've never been to Memphis but I do need to make there one day. I hear the BBQ is amazing.

What you hear is true. We do have the best BBQ in all the land :drool:

Johnson City?...Awesome, I'm from Kingsport! Welcome!

Wow...this forum is chocked full of Tennessee members. Maybe we should throw are own Detail Fest :idea:

hollerstiltner
03-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Kingsport? You're just a skip and a jump away! I'm thinking of getting my windows tinted at a place called Dent Workx over there.

It sounds like a Detail Fest would be doable here if there's a lot in the area. I'd imagine Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis or Bristol would be good areas. If there'd be enough turnout at Bristol they may open up the drag strip for people to see what their ride is made of.

JOEHIO
03-29-2011, 08:25 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm new here too, hope to get helpful tips. A old dog is always ready to learn new tricks.

Shane731
03-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome from Knoxville! :welcome:

Flash Gordon
03-29-2011, 08:29 PM
It sounds like a Detail Fest would be doable here if there's a lot in the area. I'd imagine Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis or Bristol would be good areas. If there'd be enough turnout at Bristol they may open up the drag strip for people to see what their ride is made of.

Bristol is 10 hours from me. Nashville would work for better for me

A old dog is always ready to learn new tricks.

You've never met my dog

ScottZ
03-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Kingsport? You're just a skip and a jump away! I'm thinking of getting my windows tinted at a place called Dent Workx over there.

A detail fest in Bristol would be great! Good luck with the tint!

Mike Phillips
03-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Hi Chris,

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

I've added your name and nickname to the Roll Call List

Roll Call - What's your real first name? (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/33701-roll-call-what-s-your-real-first-name.html)

:xyxthumbs:

Bates Detailing
03-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Hello from Middle TN - Flash is right ..... Tennesseans are gonna take over!!!

Chris Thomas
03-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Welcome from Cookeville, Tn!

maximus20895
03-31-2011, 04:58 PM
I'm from Knoxville too! It would be nice if we can get some decent weather here.