PDA

View Full Version : Nothing ruins a Monday faster....

ziggo99
03-28-2011, 04:30 PM
than hearing class is cancelled. What's that you say, a college student complaining about class being cancelled on a Monday? Yes, I am.
You see...my college doesn't have class on Fridays, and I'm done with class on Thursday by 11. And we all know this past weekend was Detail Fest, and because of this Monday class, I couldn't attend. But to wake up this morning and hear class was cancelled started my morning out wrong. To think, if I would've known say, last week, I couldn't made it down...:rant:
I'm already setting up classes to avoid this problem next year, if I can help it.

M0nk3y
03-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Waking up early to see an email or even a note on a door saying class is canceled is always a disappointment for me. That hour extra of sleep means alot

ziggo99
03-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Waking up early to see an email or even a note on a door saying class is canceled is always a disappointment for me. That hour extra of sleep means alot
I hear ya loud and clear! It's the worst when the class is at 8:00am and it's cancelled at 7:55. Well, seeing as I leave at 7:20, it doesn't do any good no matter which way you slice it.

LuxuryMobile
03-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Detail Fest > class

Pretty simple.

ziggo99
03-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Detail Fest > class

Pretty simple.
It is, save for the class just started last Monday so I didn't have a choice to miss.

Cman8
03-28-2011, 07:05 PM
You should have gotten a note from your mom saying you were sick :laughing:

J/K I couldn't resist.

James K
03-28-2011, 07:09 PM
You could have left from detail fest Sunday! I was going to drive down five hours early Saturday morning and then head back that night. However Friday eve I was told I was on call. Sure enough I had to work to hours giving a very basic combatives class on Saturday. Sucks.