PDA

View Full Version : I got a gift I thought I would share with you all....

Pages : 1 [2]

pfix
03-30-2011, 06:49 PM
That is very cool. You are always giving to us so it's nice to you on the receiving end of gift for a change.

feslope
05-07-2011, 08:36 AM
That is very cool. You are always giving to us so it's nice to you on the receiving end of gift for a change.Giving Meghan the Dodo Skull is totally MY pleasure. Detail Fest gets better every year and is worth the trip from wherever you come.

Meghan, it is almost summer now. Don't run that TV too much. We can't have the "Family" melting.

Meghan
05-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Giving Meghan the Dodo Skull is totally MY pleasure. Detail Fest gets better every year and is worth the trip from wherever you come.

Meghan, it is almost summer now. Don't run that TV too much. We can't have the "Family" melting.

I never thought of that, I should move it off my TV, I do watch or should I say listen to news at work. I need to have the boys put me in a nice shelf so I can display the Skull safely!!!

mdb917
05-09-2011, 02:21 PM
:dblthumb2: For Fred and PJ.

Can't think of anyone more than deserving considering how Meghan treats all of us (and many others I'm guessing) on a day-to-day basis.

feslope
05-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I need to have the boys put me in a nice shelf so I can display the Skull safely!!!And hopefully many other items as time goes by.

:dblthumb2: For Fred and PJ.

Can't think of anyone more than deserving considering how Meghan treats all of us (and many others I'm guessing) on a day-to-day basis.
It was a long wait to DetailFest but, I coulden't miss the oppurtunity to have PJ present.