specifically flashwax
are they good?
thanks for ur opinions

nick19
12-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Never heard of them.. sorry.

sparkie
12-30-2006, 11:47 PM
Nalco or Malco?http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/forums/images/dunno.gif (javascript:emoticon(':dunno');)

CalgaryDetail
12-30-2006, 11:50 PM
do you have a website? i would be intrested in trying them.. since i love to try lots of things. so a website?

Nacho
12-31-2006, 01:43 AM
I have their leather conditioner, picked it up from my local detail shop. Works good, i have coated leather so i leave it on for a couple of hours and alot of dirt comes up when i wipe it off.

flyinbryan
12-31-2006, 03:50 PM
my dad use to sell Malco wax on the side and he liked all of there products I have some of the Flash wax and thought it was good but i have never really used anything else but that untill my last order from AG

trhland
12-31-2006, 03:54 PM
ive heard of them . the pro products alot of detailers use malco around here you wont see it on ag because there more for professinal use

GregCavi
12-31-2006, 04:46 PM
It's all junk. Its high production products loaded with oils and silicones.

Greg

trhland
12-31-2006, 05:08 PM
thats mean!!!!

flyinbryan
01-16-2007, 06:13 PM
I have some of these malco products i'd be willing to trade for some samples of others.

trhland
01-16-2007, 06:53 PM
i have to disagree with gregcavi. i dont belive malco is a crappy high production line. there fine products. i just bought some prowax yellow paste wax from the ''pro' company and its great!! pure brazilion carnuba wax. great stuff . and there a high production line !!. yes some of these companys do have silicons in there waxes and polishes .but they tell you they do its not like they hide it. but they also offer other waxes with out silicons. im not trying to push these products i know this is a/g site and they dont like mentioning other products. i just had to mention that .a/g a great site glad to be a member.

flyinbryan
01-16-2007, 06:59 PM
I have 3 diffrent compounds and all 3 say they contain no fillers or silicone and have a bottle of flash liquid paste wax

PhaRO
01-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I used Malco products for a couple of years in my mobile business. The work as well as most bulk chemicals out there. I've used lines from Kar Kraft, Malco, Auto Magic and Car Brite at various points in my business. Only two products from any of those lines were memorable. Both were from Malco. One was a wash and wax soap I think name was UltraViolet. The other was Flash. Flash is quick and easy to use. Would be great if you needed a cheap product that you could add protection to a car very quickly. When I was using it, I offered a very cheap wash and wax. It literally would only take a few minutes to wipe on and then go back and wipe off. If speed isn't the key though there are many other products that work better. All the lines I mentioned seemed to be about the same. Mequiar's Detailers line I've used also and felt it performed better than the others and the price was pretty good even with shipping. I still like the Ultraviolet and use it on the few cars that I don't use ONR on now.

flyinbryan
01-16-2007, 10:23 PM
I remember washing my dads boat with that ultraviolet soap, i wanted to drink it smelt so good, just like grape cool aid.

ltoman
01-16-2007, 10:31 PM
It's all junk. Its high production products loaded with oils and silicones.

Greg

you have tried it? just curious. interesting discussion.
never heard of it.