PDA

View Full Version : Valpak advertising....

Pages : 1 [2]

Flash Gordon
03-25-2011, 07:30 PM
I actually got mine in the mail today, and straight to the trash. The reason for this is that the same ads are in it each time I get it, making it pointless to look at.

Ditto ^^^ there always the same useless deals. Stuff I would never use

Kristopher1129
03-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Kris, I think you would be alot better off passing out these flyers then valupak. Better yet, pay your GF to pass them out

ha, trust me...she will be. Her cute ass can go get me some business! :dblthumb2:

I'll be passing the brochures regardless. There's nothing better than physically getting out there and speaking to people. Only problem with my girlfriend is she has no idea what she's talking about, ha.

oldmodman
03-25-2011, 08:18 PM
I just got two Valpaks in my junk box yesterday. I took out the BOGO coupons for Fatburger and threw the rest away.

And even on those coupons you better read the fine print. They strip out the cheese and other good stuff so they can charge you extra.

Flash Gordon
03-25-2011, 08:24 PM
I just got two Valpaks in my junk box yesterday. I took out the BOGO coupons for Fatburger and threw the rest away.

And even on those coupons you better read the fine print. They strip out the cheese and other good stuff so they can charge you extra.

LMMFAO :laughing:

LegacyGT
03-25-2011, 10:25 PM
I agree with everyone else, I throw those straight in the recycle bin without even opening. I think you will get more mileage out of a more targeted campaign.