PDA

View Full Version : Opti-Coat or NanoCoat?

termigator
03-24-2011, 05:29 PM
I've heard of Opti-Coat and have been wanting to check it out. Now that I am finally getting an opportunity, I hear about NanoCoat by CarPro. They seem like similar products. Does anyone know the differences (or similarities) between the two?

Spicy McHaggis
03-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Thie product by car pro is cquartz. A nano coating is the type of product it is, like a sealant or wax.

Chris Thomas
03-24-2011, 06:47 PM
Opti-Coat is also a single stage clear coat pre-polymer that reacts with itself and the existing clearcoat and forms a permanent coating with much better properties than existing clear coats or temporary nano coats.

Rsurfer
03-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Opti-Coat is also a single stage clear coat pre-polymer that reacts with itself and the existing clearcoat and forms a permanent coating with much better properties than existing clear coats or temporary nano coats.
Is Opti-Coat more durable than CQuartz?

Chris Thomas
03-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Opti Coat is there till you remove it, I think CQ claims 2years, but I really have no idea how long CQ lasts because I have never used/tested it.

Avi@Carpro is a member here now and CQ is his creation, I'm sure you will find him very helpful and knowledgeable...shoot him a PM.