PDA

View Full Version : CarPro Innovative Nano Coats

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Dwayne
03-24-2011, 01:06 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Palm Beach Motoring Accessories is the Exclusive United States distributor of CarPro Innovative Nano Coats.

Stuart, FL (March 24 2011) - Palm Beach Motoring Accessories, a leading distributor of car care products, announced that it has entered an agreement with CarPro Trading Ltd. to be the exclusive distributor in the United States of CarPro products. CarPro's top-selling products include CQuartz Ceramic Quartz Paint Protection and Iron X Iron Contaminants Remover.

CarPro products will arrive at PBMA at the end of March 2011. PBMA will stock all sizes of CarPro's complete product line.

At the heart of CarPro's lineup is CQuartz, a ceramic, hydrophobic paint sealant that provides durable, self-cleaning protection for up to two years. To prepare the paint for this long-lasting coating, CarPro also has Iron X and Iron X Soap Gel. These two pH neutral products remove ferrous particles from the paint and stop damage to its sub-layers. Reload Spray Sealant maintains the gloss of CQuartz.

For auto interiors, CarPro makes So2Pure, a photo catalyst odor eliminator. It destroys odors on a molecular level. PERL Coat gives all rubber, plastics, vinyl, and leather a durable, protective, satin coating.

Palm Beach Motoring Accessories is proud to partner with Car Pro and is actively seeking dealers for this exciting new line of car care products.

PBMA's family of websites includes Autogeek.net, Pinnaclewax.com, Diamondite.com, Wolfgangcarcare.com, Bikedepot.net, PBMA's Amazon.com store, AutogeekOnline.net, Autopia-carcare.com, and Detailcity.org. PBMA stocks thousands of car care products on site by more than 80 manufacturers and manufactures its own successful brands: Pinnacle Natural Brilliance, Wolfgang Concours Series, Diamondite, and DP. The company exports products to customers and distributors in 20 countries. In addition to providing quality products to detailing enthusiasts and professionals worldwide, PBMA websites are a leading source of instructional detailing guides and videos.

CarPro is now available at Autogeek (http://www.autogeek.net/carpro-cquartz-products.html)

Dwayne
800-869-3011 ext. 212

Palm Beach Motoring Accessories
7744 Jack James Drive
Stuart, FL 34997

jonn127
03-24-2011, 01:09 PM
This is outstanding news. Love the Ironx.

Meghan
03-24-2011, 01:19 PM
You ask for it, we deliver! ;)

Audi X2
03-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Awesome news!

c5z06camaro
03-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Aw yes this is why I love autogeek!

Spicy McHaggis
03-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Thats really cool! However there is at least one other retailer in the US, so does that really make you guys exclusive? Just wondering.

Edit: Doh, dealer doesn't mean distributor, my bad.

Dwayne
03-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Thats really cool! However there is at least one other retailer in the US, so does that really make you guys exclusive? Just wondering.

As the exclusive distributor, just as the press release states, PBMA is actively looking for more dealers to offer CarPro products and you will see more dealers carrying CarPro products soon. The intent is not that Autogeek.net be the only website to offer CarPro, but that PBMA's job as a distributor is to distribute the products and grow the CarPro brand in the U.S.

HeavyMetal
03-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Excellent. When I'm ready I want to use the C-Quartz and Re-Load. I think the nano coatings have far more potential than other approaches.

Spicy McHaggis
03-24-2011, 01:56 PM
As the exclusive distributor, just as the press release states, PBMA is actively looking for more dealers to offer CarPro products and you will see more dealers carrying CarPro products soon. The intent is not that Autogeek.net be the only website to offer CarPro, but that PBMA's job as a distributor is to distribute the products and grow the CarPro brand in the U.S.
I re-read it and figured it out, my bad. :dblthumb2:

AeroCleanse
03-24-2011, 02:09 PM
Glad you finally went with them. I remember talking to Meghan about them quite a long time ago, I think they were still AQuartz at that time. CQuartz is a far more user friendly product to apply.

Meghan
03-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Glad you finally went with them. I remember talking to Meghan about them quite a long time ago, I think they were still AQuartz at that time. CQuartz is a far more user friendly product to apply.
We listen, some things just take time, especially when they are not in the states.

Avi@CarPro
03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Hello Everyone,
glad to be here,
some guys maybe know me from other forums
im Avi from CarPro,
first, congrats to PBMA family !,
i will try to help here with questions and customer help about our products.
:xyxthumbs:

Audi X2
03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Autogeek online and I look forward to your input on the CarPro products.
:welcome:

mcpp66
03-24-2011, 02:45 PM
AG kicks butt!!

DLB
03-24-2011, 03:11 PM
This is great!

I have been trying to get everything lined up to put some CQ on my wife's new ride, and the ReLoad, Iron-X and PERL are just icing on the cake.

WOOHOO!!!

Hello Everyone,
glad to be here,
some guys maybe know me from other forums
im Avi from CarPro,
first, congrats to PBMA family !,
i will try to help here with questions and customer help about our products.
Welcome to Autogeek - SUPER glad you are here.

DLB