PDA

View Full Version : Is Wolfgang Finishing Glaze and PO85RD the same?

jkk7479
03-24-2011, 06:57 AM
I recently used PO85RD on a panel on my cousin's car and it smelled and almost looked exactly like Wolfgang Finishing Glaze. I know I am pretty good when it comes to smells, considering my cousin's husband had a bottle of Megs ultimate detailer rolling around in his back seat, and I picked up on the scent and asked him where he kept the ultimate detailer. Just wondering if the 2 are the same or is the Finishing Glaze based off of PO85rd.

Thank you,

Ken

CleanGene
03-24-2011, 07:03 AM
I find it hard to believe that the two could be the same given that one's a glaze and the other's a polish and the two come from distinctly different brands.

silverfox
03-24-2011, 07:16 AM
WG Finishing Glaze is based on Menzerna's Nano Polish, not PO85rd...so they are not the same product...however both are manufactured by Menzerna.

dougaross
03-24-2011, 07:18 AM
I find it hard to believe that the two could be the same given that one's a glaze and the other's a polish and the two come from distinctly different brands.

I don't think they are the same. WGFG is similar to Menz 106fa. It is not a glaze even though the name. Many of the WG products are very similar Menz since they were made by Menz

jkk7479
03-24-2011, 07:22 AM
WG Finishing Glaze is based on Menzerna's Nano Polish, not PO85rd...so they are not the same product...however both are manufactured by Menzerna.

I don't think they are the same. WGFG is similar to Menz 106fa. It is not a glaze even though the name. Many of the WG products are very similar Menz since they were made by Menz

That would explain the smell! Thank you very much gentleman for curing my curiousity. :xyxthumbs: