PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use those Kwazar Mercury Pro+ bottles?

Ted S.
03-24-2011, 12:32 AM
I bought a few of these with my last order and they just came in today. They seem fairly heavy duty, but has anyone else had some experience with them? How chemical resistant are they? Probably the harshest chemical I will use in them is some diluted Simple Green, but if need be, will they stand up to some pretty harsh stuff?

I think what sold me on these was the double action trigger do-hickey. Pretty cool. Used some APC to saturate the nasty carpets of my s10, and it soaked them pretty fast. Scrubbed them up and vacuumed the nasty away. They are definitely more enjoyable to use than the run-of-the-mill bottle.

SeaJay's
03-24-2011, 04:45 AM
I have 3 of these bottles and they are awesome! I've put all kinds of different chemicals in them and have never had an issue. Only problem I came across was that one of the triggers sticks sometimes. Other than that they are awesome.

trhland
03-24-2011, 05:18 AM
there all i use!!! worth every penny!!

boatmangc
03-24-2011, 06:30 AM
I know the spray master ones aren't worth squat anymore. I bought 3 during the "Black Friday" sale.
I'll try some of these next.

trhland
03-24-2011, 08:04 AM
i used to buy the cheaps ones and got tired of them clogging and then buying new ones.. and dont spend much on detailing supplies . so i went for the top of the line ones . and they rock!!!!!

Mike Phillips
03-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Here's where I really like them...

Waterless Wash

They lay down a lot of lubricity real fast...

:)

watermark
03-24-2011, 08:49 AM
Here's where I really like them...

Waterless Wash

They lay down a lot of lubricity real fast...

:)

I agree with Mike on this. I also use them for my QD and my wheel cleaner. No issues with any chemicals at all. Been using them for 6 months without an issue. Well worth the money IMHO.

Ted S.
03-24-2011, 09:32 AM
Hmmmm, waterless wash. I might give this a try one day.:xyxthumbs: Thanks ya'll.

Black Car
03-24-2011, 09:34 AM
These are great. The trigger mechanism was a little long and giving me a blister so i trimmed it down with my Dremmal. It's 1000 times better now.

trhland
03-24-2011, 11:22 AM
These are great. The trigger mechanism was a little long and giving me a blister so i trimmed it down with my Dremmal. It's 1000 times better now.
:xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:good idea

CleanGene
03-24-2011, 11:46 AM
A cheaper alternative for a very good waterless wash bottle is the Zepo bottle from Home Depot. I have a couple filled with Optimum Opti-Clean & Ultima Waterless Wash. They spray at a high volume and have a very good spray pattern. At roughly $4 a piece, they're a good bargain. Give one a shot before dropping the $13+ on a mercury. You maybe pleasantly surprised.

trhland
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
A cheaper alternative for a very good waterless wash bottle is the Zepo bottle from Home Depot. I have a couple filled with Optimum Opti-Clean & Ultima Waterless Wash. They spray at a high volume and have a very good spray pattern. At roughly $4 a piece, they're a good bargain. Give one a shot before dropping the $13+ on a mercury. You maybe pleasantly surprised.
my man problem was im forever dropping spray bottels ..so i need good ones. im clumsey lol

CleanGene
03-24-2011, 12:02 PM
my man problem was im forever dropping spray bottels ..so i need good ones. im clumsey lol

Yeah, I know what you mean. I pretty rough on mine too.

gofast908z
03-25-2011, 05:25 PM
I have 3 of these bottles and they are awesome! I've put all kinds of different chemicals in them and have never had an issue. Only problem I came across was that one of the triggers sticks sometimes. Other than that they are awesome.

I bought 3 on initial release and all 3 had trigger problems. Tired out my hands faster than traditional ones. So I sent them back.